Realization

Lucy POV

I decided to skip school. I don't want to run in with Natsu, or tell the others. Lisanna found out about our date. Her friends put in a group chat on Twitter. They were bullying me. Called me names.

Slut

Whore

Bitch

Boyfriend stealer

Cunt

Wretch

Just die you ass

No on loves you

Prostitute

Die

I couldn't take this anymore, maybe I'll have to move again. How many times to I have to move to make this stop?! Why?! Why?! Can't I hate you Natsu?!
I can't. I'm in love.. I can't escape this feeling. He's to much, I'm too much in love... I'm in too deep....

*knock knock*

Who is that? I dry my tears and head to the door. When I open it its Natsu I close it again and lock it.

I can hear him from the other side of the door."Luce open up! I have to tell you something!"

"What that your back with Lisanna? That you have to go with her on date tonight? Well I don't want to hear it!"

"Luce, Baka, I wanna say, I love you."

"What?"

"I noticed today, I mistook girls I don't know for you, yelling your name through out school,"

"..."

"I couldn't stand not seeing you today, When I woke up and through out the day my chest, more like my hear was burning"

"..."

"Luce, I'm in love with you whether you hate me or you love me, I will always be in love with you."

"..."

"Luce answer me please,"

"I....I love...I love you too.."

"Then open the door Baka."

When I open the door, Natsu rapidly hugs me. I hug him back and I felt like it all went away.

-TIME SKIP NEXT DAY-

I woke up took a shower. I dressed into a nice light green top and a white mini skirt. Natsu was waiting for me outside.

"Hey pinky."

"Damn Luce, quit looking good. You'll have other guys eyeballing ya."

"I'm yours dumdum, so I won't leave."

"Good."

We drive to school. We get out, and people are staring, wondering why I'm with the schools hottest guy, well it's cause I'm his girl.

"Let's go." Natsu says holding out is hand.

"Right."
We walk pass Lisanna and her 'people'. Natsu thinks he's so cool with those shades he's wearing. We walk over to the gang.

"Hi to the newly couple." Erza and gray say.

"Soooo cute!!!" Levy and Mira chant together.

"I'm happy you aren't a love rival, you and Natsu-Kun are so cute!" Juvia replies.

"Yep."Natsu says. "She's mine,"

"And he's mine"

"SOO cute".

Lucy Heartfillia. 17 years old. Senior in high school. And I fell in love with Natsu Dragneel, a player. Well ex- player...;)

THE END✨💕❤️💛✨