TwErK iT LiKe MiLeY

Chapter 4

Tara's pov

Funerals. Such a sad event. Coming together in honoring the death of your loved one. 

Granted, this is not my funeral.

But is mine as well be.

I have been working my ass off al week. Doing work, work, and more work. No surprise there! I'm seriously thinking about faking my death just so I can catch on the many years I have lost of rest because of all this excercising. But what has Serenda done to lessen my pain. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Yes, I have bigger boobs. Yes, I have a butt. Yes, I am also in shape. But, beside that...NOTHING! Who does she think she is. Working me all week and not giving me anything but all my hopes and dreams. This is definatelt not what I sighned up for. Starting tomorrow, that is what I signed up for. I'm gonna be learning all my stripper moves, flaugnting all my body parts, pole dance there, lap dance here. You know. The whole shabang. But I am seriously excited, not to gloat or anything but I may or may not have been a stripper before.....in my dreams. Don't you dare judge me. But I must sleep, who knows what Selena is capable of when she is strutting her stuff all over the runway. If ya know what I mean.

"Alright Tara! This is a pole. A strippers pole to be exact" Wow. That is literally all I have to say. I'm at a loss of words. I thought I was supposed to have fun, I am going through the basics of a strippers club. She rented out a random one for the next two weeks that supposedly 'closed' for now. But we all know that she 'flaunted' her stuff to get the manager to shut down, but I wasn't about to say that. "Tara, are you even listening to me?" I just gave her a flat look. I already know what this is. This is basically the same layout from my dream. Thats the pole, the strippers dance table, stage, and in the back is a VIP section that is closed off. AKA where all the drug deals happen, that's where I will be mainly stationed so I can get all the deats. With a sigh, Selena walks over to a speakers hooked up to her phone and Britney Spears Work B**tch starts playing out. over the music I can barely hear Selena order me to go to a pole and keep up with her. I dramatically walk over ot a random pole and stroke it, taking in its smooth, cold steel. I have a Miley moment and lick it, then make a face because it was hella disguisting. I snap out of my trance and try to catch up eith Selena. It was relatively easy, once I got he hang of it I just did my own thing. I was basically acting like a monkey, and having sex with the pole, its just about the same thing to stripping. The songs were so perfect too, the got me in the groove. There was Lolly by Maejor Ali, Wild by Jessie J, 23 by Mike Will Made-It, and Playa Boi by Cher Lloyd. When the music stopped I was deeply dissapointed. Selena came up to me with what looked like a maniquin. "That was much better than I thought you would be able to do. Congrats, you have bloen my mind." I gave her a victorious grin and, as usual, she rolled her eys before she continued. "But, when you work in the VIP area, you will need to be doing more direct stuff. Like lap dances and twerking. So, follow me" I was so confused but still followed her cause I don't like her bad side. When we got to the back she sat the 'man' down and started to demonstrate what I would have to master. In no way could i compare this to a monkey and pole sex. Selena was grinding the maniquin, with her arms on either side, moving her hips. Then, when hell couldn't have punished me more, she turned around and started ot give him a lap dance and twerking mixture. She hated me i knew it. When she was done she told me to try. When I was passing her she just pat my shoudler and told me to 'twerk it like Miley'. Yeah whatever forever. I started to do what I though was grinding, but when Selena fell on the floor laughing, I felt very unaccomplished. Selena told me to 'Keep working on it' and dismissed me for the day. This was going to be a very long two weeks. But watevs. Me and stripping is the equivalent to milk and oreos. Yea, I went there. I practiced at home and when i went to sleep I practiced on the dream at my dream strippers bar. And I couldn't help but wonder. What is my stripper name gonna be?

HEY FROSERZ!!! DECIDED TO SPLIT THIS CHAPTER UP TOO. HEHE ANYWAY THE CHAPTER WAS OKAY I GUESS BUT MY HANDS ARE ON THIS CHAPTER AND MY MIND IS ON ANOTHER STORY. MY THINKING PROCESS IS WIERD. BUT I AM 100% DEDICATED TO THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH THIS CHAPT. WASNT AS FUNNY AS MY OTHER. OH WHALE! AND IF YOU HAVENT CHECKED IT OUT CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY A 1D FANFIC

Txx

vote, comment, fan, follow, stuff like that :)