ThE TiTaNiC

CHAPYTER 14

Tara/Kat'S POV

I honestly did nothing. I attempted to try to listen to the conversation in the bathroom, but I found that my main bug was destroyed. 

My baby.

And you don't have to be a genius to know who found it. I was gonna look for one of the other bugs. Key words being: was. But, Blair insisted on watching a movie. She picked Titanic. Now don't get me wrong, I love Leonardo DiCaprio, but that movie basically waste's 5 hours of my life. Nothing happens until the end, so I sleep through everything until I hear screaming and yelling. The entire time Blair was getting teary eyed, while my mind was basically imagining young DiCaprio with his shirt off. Don't judge. 

When they finally found that door, or whatever it was, Blair was full on in tears, mumbling along with the lines. I was basically cursing Rose out for being so selfish. I mean really, there was enough space on the door for both of them and she spreads herself out in some forbidden starfish yoga position. If that was me we would both be on there, me on top of him, if you can see where this is going.....

I made the mistake of mumbling 'bitch' under my breath because Blair turned her head to fast, and gave me a death glare. I put my hands up in mock terror, but we all know that I was kind of scared. "What did you say?" I'm pretty sure that the people in Canada could hear my heartbeat. But, I realized that this was a movie and I wasn't going to loose. 

"Yeah, that's right. I think, know, that Rose is a bitch."

"And what makes you think that?"

"Really?! She was being so selfish, she didn't even attempt to try and make room for Jack. She was just like 'at least I can live. BTDubs, I like totally love you'"

"Well, it's not like Jack said anything, so why should she?" Oh the nerve of her.

"Oh! I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE OF COMMON COURTESY?! BECAUSE SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE 'IN LOVE' WITH HIM?!"

"WELL SHE WAS COLD...AND....AND SHE COULDN'T MOVE!!!"

"YEAH, BECAUSE THAT IS SUCH A GOOD REASON TO LET HIM FREEZE, DIE, THEN DROP HIM IN THE OCEAN MUMBLING THAT 'PLEASE DON'T GO' SHIT!!! SHE WAS PROBABLY LIKE BYE BITCH I DIDN'T NEED YO ASS ANYMORE!!!"

"SHE DID LOVE HIM! WHAT WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO? KEEP HOLDING ON UNTIL HE COMES BAKC TO LIFE? NEWSFLASH TARA HE'S DEAD!"

"AND WHO'S FUCKING FAULT IS THAT? SHE NEVER CARED FOR HIM, SHE JUST WANTED THAT DICK SO SHE COULD RUN OFF AND TELL HER FRIENDS WHAT ITS LIKE TO OPEN HER LEGS TO EVEN CHARITY CASES!"

"OH NO YOU DON'T! " Oh yes I did....

"YOU KNOW WHAT! FUCK YOU AND YOUR ROSE BELIEFS! ME AND JACK ARE GONNA GO TRASH TALK YOU!"

"YEAH GO AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR DEAD LOSER, ROSE AND I ARE JUST GONNA GOSSIP ABOUT YOU!"

"FINE! DON'T BOTHER TALKING TO ME UNLESS YOUR GONNA ADMIT THAT YOUR WRONG!"

"YOUR GONNA BE WAITING A LONG TIME!"

"WHATEVER! I'M SO DONE!"

"UGH!" We both said at the same time. And turned to stomp off to my room, when I realized that we both had the same idea, we both stopped and glared at each other. As if we were silently counting down in our heads we both screamed and yelled, pushing each other this way and that. Once we made it to our rooms we both slammed the door as loud as we could. That fight drained just about all the energy out of me, that once I put on some sweats and a t-shirt and set my alarm, I fell asleep on my bed. Barely getting under the covers. I didn't even talk to James and Selena yet about my new discovery. I'm sure they were anxiously waiting for my call.