1-800-GoOdTiMe

Chapyter 7

Tara's POV

I was so thoroughly screwed. The only good thing was that I got out of having sex with Nilah. Never will I ever admit to any living breathing soul that inhabits this Earth that I enjoyed what she was doing a little. She was now standing in the corner sweet talking some random dude on that stupid pink telephone. This must be how she makes her money. She's a freaking call girl!

Ugh. James is gonna owe me so much more than he thinks. When I agreed ot do this, I didn't know that this was also what I was agreeing to. must have been in that tiny Terms & Conditons. How can he expect me to read that, no one ever does. This was pure trickery. 

"I have a new pureling, that needs her innocence taken" Oh Hell Naw! If that bitch came over here I will kick flip her pretty little face. But of course, I was too nice to do that as she walked over to me, moving her hips seductively. "Now don't you dare go anywhere, big boy. She will  be right on in a minute" That is what she thought. There was no way I was having phone sec with some random guy. This was completely insane. And I wasn't even getting payed for it. UGH! 

Take the phone Tara. Try it, trust me, you'll do great" Nilah shoved the phone into my hand and I pushed it back. We went back and forth until she put the phone ot my ear. In a shaky and quiet breath, I said , "Hi, big boy" I cursed myself for saying that. Now he knew for sure that I was inexperienced. "Seems like we have fresh meat huh?" He sounded like a pervert. He probably was. He also sounded like he was trying to get me to come into his van for candy. Which he probably did. "Hello?" His voice just made me want to run and 'go my own may' like Gabriella did to Troy. But they got back together in the end, which is something that won't happen between me and this man. 

Nilah nugded me in the side with her elbow. Which is really sharp, might I add. "He hung up" she deadpanned. "We need to work on your skills. And you need ot stop zoning out" I honestly didn't know what to say. Did she think that I would willingly have sex with a random guy over the phone.

Yeah because that's how I roll.

NO! I don't think so. All of this is only for the bet and I swore that I wouldn't loose this. But since I wasn't going to tell her about the best I mumbled a 'no' and was done with it. Nilah started to give me a lecture about what I was supposed to do and how to do it. I, as usual, wasn't listening. This would never ever come in handy. When I looked at the clock, I was surprised to see that it was 5 am. Wow. I have gotten approximatey....zero hours of sleep. Let that sink in for a minute.

I was hiding how pissed I was. I was gone in 5 hours anyway. I wanted to think about what we were going to have for breakfast. But my thoughts were interrupted by that stupid pink phone ringing. Selena skipped, skipped, over to the phone and picked it up, using her seductive voice again. "Hey, babe, you have called 1-800-GoodTime, what can I do for ya?" That line was always going to be the death of me. Even if I never heard it again after tonight. She handed me the phone and I just did everything hse told me to do. And hung up when he started moaning and ggroaning because I didn't even want to think about what he was doing. "That was great!" Yeah, whatever. I'm already a pro, a naturale, a playa playa wannabe. But I was now very hungry. "Since I'm leaving in a couple of hours, do you wanna make breakfast" I was leaving in about 3 hours, which was not quick enough. 

We spent two hours perfecting my beautiful breakfast. Nilah went to the grocery store while I took a very cold shower, washing away all of the cooties I got from Nilah. If I had to do that on a dialy basis we are definately going to have a problem. After I was done, James texted me to tell me that he was outside I grabbed all of my things and walked out. But on my last step to freedom, Nilah pulled me back and whispered in my ear, "You are always welcome here, babeee", and planted a big one on my mouth. As I got into the car James wouldn't stop laughing as he punched him and told him to go. I used the rest of my listerine travel bottle and half a pack of gum, to thoroughky get the taste from my mouth. I got through that but would I be able to get through the next nightmare. Maybe, maybe not. 

SOS

THAT TOOK AWHILE  I RUSHED THROUGH THIS SOOOO....YEAH. BUT MERRY THANKSGIVING EVE!!!! AND ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS SOME LIKES ON MY STORIES CAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN LOTS. *KISSES* 

AND I JUST STARTED A NEW STORY CALLED BARBIE TAKEOVER YOU SHOULD READ IT AND GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK!

I WANT TO DEDICATE SOMETHING. AND DID YOU NOTICE THE NEW WAY IM GONNA SPELL CHAPTER. IT STARTED AS A SPELLING MISTAKE

Txx