epilogue: AnD tHeY aLl LiVeD....

Chapter 21

Blake's POV

"Blake, how many times do I need to tell you that you're not allowed back here! and Tara, you should know better, he's messing up your perfectly good hair and makeup!"

Tara and I separated and looked over at Blair. She was definitely having some pre-wedding anxiety. But the glare she had fixated on us made us both take a step away from each other. I snuck a glance at Tara and saw her smirking. I still couldn't get a blush out of that girl. Whereas, she always knew how to leave me hot and flustered.

I'd say that things are going great between us. It's been about a little over a month since the phone call she had received from her agency. Her uncle, had gotten his hands on her parents' code. But there were about 18 different locations on it. So far nothing has happened or been said about his whereabouts I but Tara doesn't think he's doing much. Just making a plan. Which is what she has been doing. I had to corner her in her bathroom to talk to her. And she wouldn't even listen. It took time. But after a lot of yelling, then a steamy make out session we finally came to terms with our feelings. Damn, I sound like a girl.

She's been a bit stressed lately, between finding her uncle and her parents, to all the planning she had to do for Blaire's wedding, but she has handled it all.

I walked back to the boys', I mean men's side of the chapel to escape Blair's wrath. Tara would get me back later, bit it most likely wouldn't be as bad as trying to calm down a heated Blair. It will be a mess when she gets pregnant. (We all know it's gonna happen.)

I couldn't wait for the wedding to start.

And finish.

Tara said that she was gonna start tracking everyone down once the wedding was over. In fact, she paid for Blair and Spencer's honeymoon. She won't tell anyone where they are going. But they will be gone for three months. Everyone, but Blair, knows that Tara only did it to get her out of the way. Not that we don't care about her or anything. It's that we care about her too much. Nobody wants Blair to get hurt. Especially since she was never apart of all this anyway. Tara really cares about Blair. Their almost like sisters. But, there is definitely some stuff that Tara isn't telling us. Stuff that's probably important. Awhile ago, when we snuck into their house to put more bugs in it, I looked around her room. And I'm her drawer in a book was a note, it said, "see you soon :) -t", which if you ask me is super fucking weird. And who was this 'T' person. He or she obviously knew something. And I could be wrong, but creepy cryptic notes are the kind of thing that you share. Especially now since we will all be joining her on her mission. That includes that fucktard Ben, unfortunately.

But, I don't wanna ruin this day for anybody by stressing over business. This is supposed to be a carefree day. I took a deep breath and walked into the room.

"Dude! did you see Blair is she hot?! what's her dress like?! on a scale from your grandma to Meghan fox, how bangin' is she?!"

I looked at Spencer as if he had grown another head. He was like a kid on a sugar high, he was so excited. He couldn't sit still.

"Yeah, you are gonna need to calm down.... Now." I grabbed his shoulders and shoved him on the couch.

After a few minutes his shoulders sagged and he propped his shoulders on his knees and put his head in his hands.

"I can't do this"

It was barely a whisper but I had just heard him. I looked around and notice everyone was now looking at spence. Wondering what had happened to the energized little kid. Blair had gotten a few of her friends from the strip club to be in her wedding. While we had me, Remmington, James, and even Ben. Everyone started to gather closer to the couch, their curiosity getting the best of them.