StOrY TiMe!

I WAS PROMOTED ON TUESDAY! IM FINALLY ALMOST OFFICALLY IN HIGH SCHOOL! AFTER THAT IT HAS BEEN LAZINESS, WRITER'S BLOCK, AND CRAMPS THAT HAVE STOPPED ME FROM UPDATING. BUT SINCE ITS SUMMER HOPEFULLY I CAN CLOSE THIS STORY UP AND START ON THE SEQUEL SOON!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18

Tara's POV

# of time Ben tried to interrupt me: 37

# of times Blake stared at me between 3 minutes intervals: 26

# of times I glared at Bryce: 57

# of times Spencer tried to get Blair's attenton before giving up: 15

# of times Spencer tried to get Blaire's attenon again after 'giving up': 6

# of times Selena and James glanced at eachother: 14

# of times I got up to get more popcorn: (We ran out after that)

# of times I snuck 'secret' glances at Blake: 13

# of times I zoned out: I lost count

I honestly didn't think I needed their life story, but that's what they told us. Spencer, Remmington, and Blake grew up basically together. They met each other in a juevenile detention facility because of a few 'minor' pranks they pulled. After their time there, all of their parents had just left them. Then they were put in a noys home. At that point I had just assumed they were stupid, but they all assured me that they were all at the top of their class. Had always tied in everything, made competition between them just a bit difficult. When they turned 15, had only been in the boys home for a few months and just starting their second semester as freshmen in the local highschool, they went way into all the details. Anyways, around that time, they had met Damien and Bryce. They gave them a home, and a support system. Damien trained them, like soldiers in my opinion. But you get the point, my favorite part is when they explain how they  started helping him with his 'job'. 

~~~

"He said that he needed our help to find his sister and he brother-in-law", Spencer said, still trying desperately to get Blaire's attention.  

"He sounded like he was absolutely lost without knowing where his sister was. He said that he used to have a link to them, but that that was basically non-existant now, I'm guessing when he said he used to have a link, he was referring to you." I made eye contact with Blake as he said that. Obviously Damien hadn't told them the whole truth. But that was another minor detail, for now. 

"Remminton is the tech geek, so he can hack through almost anything, The rest of us sold the codes we got, didn't care what happened after that."

Honestly, these guys are pretty stupid, I mean really, they are kind of the cause for our best agents going missing. 

"Are you aware that the codes you sold are giving away the top secret locations fro our best agents and they are going missing. Completely off our radar!" Finally, somebody said it, even if it was the big airhead Ben. 

Remmington shrugged, "We were only doing what we were told to do. How come you guys weren't keeping an eye on him? He made his claim before he left, or you kicked him out, whatever. Yet, you still let him go off without any supervision?" 

Everyone was looking towards me. I guess in a way, this was my question to answer, but it just seemed super person, and crossed a line I wasn't ready erase.

".....Around the time he...umm... left...., a lot of...things... happened. It wasn't pretty for anybody. He wasn't stable. I'm not surprised people didn't take him seriously."

Vague. I had to keep it very vague. My life story was not up for discussion. 

Everyone went back to whatever they were talking about, I was too engrossed in my thoughts. I made eye contact with Blake. I saw the concern he held for me in his eyes, and that comforted me. But it also scared me, because it's been a really long time since someone has cared for me.

And I kinda cared for him too.

That was short sorry, but I'll update sooner than soon. Promise xx

Txx