ThE TiTaNiC pArT 2

CHAPYTER 14.5

Tara/Kat's POV

"Ahhh, Tara dear, it has been far too long. Look how much you have grown." I kept a strong grip on my gun, pointed for his chest. I knew that if it came to it, I wouldn't be able to shoot him though, I would shoot his foot. Damien seemed to notice that, he knew me all too well. "Damien, don't you dare act like you actually care. Why am I here!?" He chuckled, and I could feel Blair inch, just the slightest, closer to me. I knew she was scared, and some part of me was too, but I wouldn't show it. "You see, I have a theory......."

*2 hours earlier*

I had finally gotten to the warehouse, I left my motorcycle about half a mile away, so it wouldn't be so obvious, but close enough so that if I needed to get out fast I could run, and hopefully Blair could keep up. I checked the main doors for an entrance, but to my luck they were sealed shut. My guess was that the only way to open it was from the inside. I searched the perimeter of the warehouse for an extra door, but there weren't anything. The sun was just about gone, only a faint glow so that I could just barely see where I was going. Coming to the sad conclusion, I decided that the only way in, was up. 

Putting my gun and the laser in my belt and securing them I found a good spot to start my climb. 

My wonderfly long climb.

*1 hour 45 minutes earlier*

I had finally climbed to the top of the building. There weren't any windows on my side of the building, which I was slightly dissapointed because that could have cute my climb short. And I would have gotten to Blair quicker. Now the sun was gone and I was using my phone as a flashlight to look for an opening on the roof. In a far corner I saw a shaft door. I ran over to it, being careful to where my foor landed so I could keep my arrival on the down low. But, that didn't stop me from basically running to the door. And just as I suspected the door was locked. 

Great.

I pulled out the two bobby pins I had tucked tighly in my hair and used the to pick the lock. It took a few tries because I had very little lighting, but when I unlocked it I put the lock softly to the side, before pulling open the door. To my luck, the door creaked open, and it was loud. I had to pretend I was ripping off a bandaid, and just yank the door open. After that I just climbed down the stairs. At the bottom, I could barely make out my feet. My only light source was the moon, since my phone was just about out of battery. So, my only decision was taking the more obvious approach in the situation. 

Just walking around until I find something. 

*1 hour earlier*

I have checked just about all of the floors, and I was making my way to the basement. I know that Damien is here because I saw a few men dressed in black walking around and just talking. I caught some of what they were saying and figred that Blair was still in the basement, and Damien had no intention in killing her. That was a relief, but that didn't mean he wouldn't hurt her. 

The basement was just like in the cliche horror movies. The hall had dirty walls stained with dust and the occasional flickering lights. What I didn't expect was to hear more voices than in a random room that was coming up on my left. I was going to go up to the door, when I heard sudden movement from my right. Instead, I put my ear to the door, listening for the sound once more. As I was giving up, I heard a slight whimper and more movement. My hand grassped the cold handle, and before I could comprehend what I was doing I pushed the door open, reading to pull my gun out if I needed to. Luckily, I didn't because Blair was sitting in a chair, in the middle of the room. Her back was facing me, but I was sur ethat she knew somebody had entered the room because she had frozen completely. I wasn't even sure if she was breathing or not.