ThE pErKs Of bEiNg a StRiPpEr

Chapyter 9 

Tara's POV

Blair is actually super cool. I earned her trust over the weekend and she earned mine. I almost told her about my mission, but that should wait. She knows I'm an agent though and thinks its super cool. I tried to teach her some moves but she completely ruined our living room. I also found out she had a boyfriend. And I though it was weird that she was a stripper and had a boyfriend, but she assured me that the strip club is a legit lesbian strip club. That was like a slap to the face. I thought I was going in as a lesbian in a straight strip club. But now I can't even turn the ladies down. Perfect (note sarcasm) 

But besides that, Blair and I pigged out all weekend and watch horror movies. Cause chic flicks are so main stream. Plus she was the first to pee her pants, so that's a win on my part. We painted my room and ended up having a paint war and my walls are now completely covered in all the colors of the rainbow. It looks pretty cool, especially because for some reason we also got clear glow-in-the-dark paint and that also got on the walls, so now it glows. #swagalert

Now it was Monday and Blair was struggling to wake me up. "C'monnnn Tar, we can't be late today! Yoy have to get your lazy ass up!" I mumbled something incoherent under my breath and snuggled deeper into my blankets. Blair said something about me being lazy and walked out. I smiled to myself and appraised myself for getting rid of the mean ole' lady that wanted to wake me up. My door opened and Blair walked in. "Don't say I didn't warn you." Before I could process what she said, freesing cold iced water was dumped on me. I jumped up and searched for the culprit. "SON OF A- YOU!" I saw Blair by the door smirking. "Well, I'm gonna go make some food, while you get ready. You have 45 minutes." And with that hse left my room leaving me with a huge scowl on my face. She should be reminded that I can have her killed and make it look like an accident. 

I prepared myself a hot shower and used my favorite Mango and Papaya body wash and shampoo. I got out of the shower and turned up my phone in the stereo. Fall Out Boy started playing and I rocked my head as I got dressed. I had loose curls down my back, high waisted distressed shorts, my Drake concert tee, and a jacket. I put on my converse and walked down to meet Blair. She made some to go breakfast croissant. I picked up my croissant that was stuffed with bacon and eggs and grabbed an apple. I was about to leave when I saw the extra croissant for Blair. I was about to spit in it when she came out of nowhere and grabbed it, telling me "Don't even think about it." The nerve of this women. How did she have a boyfriend and I was still single. We were basically the same person. I walked out and followed her to the garage, where both our vehicles were, mumbling some colorful words directed to her. 

I brought my 2013 BMW S1000RR HP4 motercycle, my baby, and my black XJ Supercharged Jaguar, my other baby. I decided to take my motercycle. I put my stuff in Blair's BMW 128i Convertable. We had some pretty sexy cars. And my motercycle, sexiest of them all. I followed Blair about 45 minutes outside of the city. I though that we were lost until I saw a small building up ahead with a few cars and a large light up sign that said 'CHERRY VANILLA' and a dancing lady on a pole. We both parked and walked inside. The place hadn't opened yet so the only people walking around were a numch of barely clothed girls. Blair walked up to some lady, who I guessed was the manager since she was fully clothed. "Hey Lex, this is Kat Bexley, she's starting here today." I was glad that she remembered to call me Kat, cause my whole cover could be blown if she didn't. "Ahh. Hey Kat. Or should I say Kitty. I know you chose Kitty Kat, but I changed it to Kitty so people remember you. I'm Lexi, but call me Lex." I smiled and waved at her. "Great. So Blair help Kat with her new spot and get her settled in" We both nodded and walked off as Lex said 'Chow'. when we got to the back, it was full of racks of costumes in the back and the rest of the room had pink broadway styled vanities in rows. The top of each vanity had each girls name in white cursive. I found mine right next to Blair's and another girl named Stephanie. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pretty much had a pretty dull day. Besides the pole dancing and getting hit on part. I kept an eye out for any of the prime suspects or any person who looked peculiar. But the only people who entered and exited were women. I guess it's okay since it's only my first day. I pretty much new my way around, so I didnt have to follow Blair or anything. In fact, we raced back. I, of course, won. 

We spent the night watching disney movies and ordered Chinese food. But neither of us felt like paying so we seduced the chinese guy to let us have it free. Thank god he looked like he was 17. Not that an old man would have been a problem. We would have seduced him too. 

I guess being a stripper had its perks. This brings me great joy.

TOTALLY COUNTING DOWN TO CHRISTMAS :D

THINKING ABIUT STARTING ANOTHER STORY..... I HAVENT DELETED MY OTHER ONES. JUST TAKEN THEM DOWN. THEIR IN SAFE KEEPING ;-)