StRiP mY wAy ThRoUgH LiFe

Chapter 3

Tara's POV

I don't know why I did it, but i did. Do I regeret it? HELL YEA!! I mean c'mon, I have to go undercover as a stripper, a lesbian one nonetheless, and do all of this badass stuff to protect the people on those lists and potentially save the world...

Ok, now that I say that aloud, it sounds pretty pathetic. I mena if I went in as a regular stripper I would be like 'ain't no thang but a chicken wang on a strang' but noooooo. I need to play for the other team, if ya know what I mean. But apparently James thinks I need 'training'. How much training do you need to be a stripper. The answe is a lot. I'm going through 3 whole weeks of training with one of James' friends who was a stripper in college. She better know what she's talking about becase I am not going be like, what up in the club like what up 'I have no experience in stripping whatsoever so please just throw your money out of pity and not based on my skill'. Yeah...I don't think so. But hey, I have an inner stripper, she just needs to stop being the best hide and go seeker ever. So hear I am wearing sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt ready to start my training.

When I walk inside I see a lady wearing what looks like a bikini, but could have easily been mistaken for some rope....or string. When she see's me, she gasps and runs over. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF JOSE ARE YOU WEARING" she had a slight hispanic accent and nice black flowing hair. So me being the extremely awkward turtle that I am I extend my hand. "Hi, I'm Tara" She glares at me hopeless attempt to 'lighten' the mood. Talk about #awkotaco. After he intense glare, she rushes over to her bag and pulls out a white fabric and a black fabric. They kind of look like rags. She walks over to me and smiles. Mood swing much. "I'm Selena, and you are wearing these" She extends the black and white rags and when I get a closer look, I see that she has given me a white crop top and black spandex. I take them from her and start looking around for a bathroom to change. "If your going to be a stripper, you need to learn to STRIP infront of other. Starting with me" Every single word she says I can just hear my dignity slowly deteriorating, but since I don't want another death glare, I start to change as fast as I can as Selena is basically eye raping me. God, I hope she knew that the lesbian part was only a cover, cause this is already too awkward for me. When I finished she told me to run around the building 15 times. As I was laughing at her she pushed me outside and locked the door. RUDE!

I tried everything, I even tried my award winning puppy dog face. Apparently, I still have some perefcting to do because she just laughed right in my face. She even walked away and left me. That bitch. She can't do this to me! Ugh I am a notorious CIA agent for crying out loud! I'm about to kick open the door when a warm liqud squirts on top of me. I look up and see a smirking Selena. "What the hell!" "It's been 30 minutes chica! Get to running there's more where that came from!" i smell myslef and it kinda smells like pee. When I register what happened I sprint as fast as I can around the building 15 times. I'm pretty sure i lost count. When i stop, I'm panting a jug down the water that Selena hands me back at the door. "Chica, you ran 5 extra laps" I nearly died from choking on my water and soem spit. And the bitch that Selena is, she just laughs and walks off. "After thoroughly examining you, I have concluded that we are going to dedicate this first week to excercise" I think my jaw has dropped to the floor. Oh Hell Naw! She just made me run 20 laps around the building, I am not spending the next four days doing extra work then needed. I hope she is happy she just ruined my day, not even a happy meal can cheer me up. I feel like I was just told that I had a food limit at Thanksgiving. I seriously wanted to cry. And I did. But not in front of Selena, she would only laugh. I drove to my temporary apartment after she dismissed me and I cried there. She even told me that if I didn't show up tomorrow, that she would have James drag me there. Now I had those tears mixed with the tears from 'A Walk to Remember' and the tears from the fact that I looked like a girl eating ice cream right after a bad break up. But I'm not complaining because Choco Chip Cookie Dough is my weakness. I guess I'll just have to Strip my way through life for now on. *sigh*

HEY PARTY PEOPLE!!! THIS CHAPTER WAS GONNA BE SO MUCH LONGER BUT I DECIDED TO SPLIT IT IN HALF! I LIKE THE READS THIS STORY IS GETTING KEEP IT UP! AND I JUST POSTED MY NEW FANFIC SO GO CHECK IT OUT. GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK.

Txx

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND STUFF