three.

"we're here," jimin took a deep breath, tugging on yoongi's hand. "remember the story."

yoongi glanced at their intertwined hands, how it was so natural, and thought, wow, this is going to be easy. yoongi rolled his eyes, "easiest story ever." he gave jimin's hand a squeeze, before dragging him towards the house's front door.

the house was big, but not big enough to be considered a mansion. it had two floors, a pool at the back and quite a noisy living room. according to jung hoseok himself, it was one of his family's houses located in that specific area, so they'd allowed him to use it for the party. despite what was mentioned before, this night's party isn't exactly the 'biggest party on campus' but since jung hoseok was notorious for hosting such active friday night parties, then you could probably say that it was one of the biggest parties on campus. you could tell it was, indeed one of them, from the moment jimin and yoongi walked in.

the music was loud, loud enough to prevent you from communicating with others— you probably had to shout. it was like a fucking night club, a sea of people dancing at some spots, and generally just an almost-cramped place filled with students. almost-cramped, because you still had the small freedom to walk around and not get stuck in one place.

i mean, hey. it's friday.

the backyard didn't have as much people, but still had some. some were using the pool, some were just hanging around, some were jokingly pushing people over the edge of the pool.

from the first floor, you could hear some thumping from upstairs— either some horny hoes or people looking for a place to vom. or just people looking for quiet places to talk with each other.

then there's the kitchen, being used by some people. snacks, probably-spiked-drinks, etc. the usual, basically.

fingers still intertwined, yoongi walked towards a corner of the room. miraculously, it was a bit spacious, not much people hanging around those parts. majority were dancing, after all.

"okay," yoongi said through the music, "can you spot your ex?"

jimin blinked. "what?" he yelled.

yoongi, "your ex!"

jimin raised a brow, "oral sex?"

yoongi tilted his head to the side. "what?"

jimin frowned, pointing to his ear, then making an X sign with his fingers. yoongi nodded understandingly, leaning in towards jimin's ear, making the latter recoil. yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at jimin. yoongi placed his hand against the back of jimin's neck, practically forcing the younger one to move towards his lips,

"do you see your ex?" yoongi whispered, making chills go down jimin's spine.

jimin's eyes scanned the room. conveniently, he soon spotted his ex-boyfriend, not too far away from where they were, talking to a girl with a drink in his hand.

he was looking at jimin.

jimin suddenly felt self conscious, deciding to bury his face against yoongi's shoulder. yoongi didn't flinch, he just looked down at jimin curiously. "i'll take that as a yes," yoongi whispered into jimin's ear.

jimin looked up, pretending to look around the room, before looking towards his ex once more. he was still looking at him. jimin ignored the feeling in his chest, heart practically pounding against his rib cage. the girl was looking tipsy— tugging on his ex's sleeve, whilst his ex did nothing to stop the girl. he was just looking. at jimin. with an unsure face, a slight frown and really— jimin didn't know what the expression meant. he doesn't know whether or not he wants to know what it meant. he didn't know what to feel.

he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the same raspy voice whisper into his ear, "is he looking at us?"

jimin slightly nodded at that.

silence engulfed the two, jimin still staring at anything besides his ex, yoongi staying silent for a bit. nothing but the loud talking and loud music were heard, until,

"you're tense," yoongi observes. he leans back, his hand playing with strands of jimin's hair, slightly pressing his nose against jimin's own. jimin feels his own face heat up,

"what are you doing—"

"relax," yoongi rolled his eyes, face still blank, and jimin thinks, how is he so calm? why is this not a big deal?

jimin raises a brow, "what're you up to?"

yoongi shrugs, arms moving down, wrapping around jimin's waist. "nothing, just makin' your ex jealous."

"hyung, what—"

yoongi looked up at jimin with a blank expression, cutting jimin's words off as they just... stared at each other. it was awkward, but then again...

suddenly, jimin felt something.

"you have a really nice ass," yoongi remarked, lightly groping jimin there. "i don't understand why your ex left you."

jimin squirmed. "seriously, what are you doing?" he quickly asked, cheeks seriously burning.

yoongi sighed. "making your ex jealous."

"he can't hear us from here, what's the use of doing th—"

"i'm making you blush, aren't i?" yoongi pulled back. jimin looked at him, confused. yoongi reached for jimin's cheeks (on the face), pinching them with his hands, face still devoid of emotion as he did so.

"whah ah yah dooin?" jimin tried to say.

yoongi laughed at how ridiculous jimin looked and perhaps how cute he was at that moment, before leaning in towards jimin's ear, "is it working?" then leaning back, crossing his arms.

jimin rubbed on his cheek, all the while glancing behind yoongi. his ex was standing there, now frowning, still staring at them— not even bothering to look away when jimin clearly stares back.

jimin hums in response into yoongi's ear, "er. yeah."

"this is easy," yoongi mumbled, leaning back and placing his hands on jimin's shoulder. "you ready for the finale, babe?"

jimin would've blushed at that, if it weren't for his curiosity. "which is...?" he asked. they hadn't really planned anything— they just decided to go with whatever happens tonight, which, looking back at it now, was probably a bad idea, because yoongi's leaning in, and jimin's so fucking scared and startled when he feels yoongi's lips against his.

they're kissing, and jimin doesn't know if they should be. but this was the plan— to make jimin's ex jealous, right? which is fucking working— jimin spots his ex storming out of the room, heading towards the kitchen, or wherever the fuck.

and despite his knowledge on this— despite knowing that his ex had walked out and the plan was a success and he should've been thanking yoongi by now, he didn't pull back.

he kissed back, closing his eyes and at that moment, thought, wow. i'm actually kissing min yoongi.