end ↭ twenty-two.

there will still be a bonus chapter though :)

the first thing jimin notices is that yoongi's parents often dress up professionally.

when yoongi and he were finally at the mins' front door, mr. and mrs. min answered the doorbell by a heartbeat, greeting their son with the words, "you're a minute late." but jimin couldn't help but notice how they were dressed up as if they were going to get an emergency call from work any second now.

they also looked young. compared to jimin's parents, they looked younger. jimin wondered what their ages were as he also zoned in and out of yoongi and his parents' conversation, noticing how sharp they were with their words.

they seemed strict. but yoongi didn't seem to be as tense as jimin. yoongi was too nonchalant with his words, making jimin think, isn't he scared of getting scolded?

"it's one minute." yoongi whined.

mrs. min rolled her eyes, gaze flickering towards jimin. "is this your boyfriend?" she asked, voice neither on a tone of disappointment or satisfaction. "i am min jihyun, i'd rather you call me jihyun."

mr. min turned towards jimin as well, "oh." he, just like his wife, looked neither disappointed or satisfied. "i'm min hyunsik. address me however you want."

"mmm," yoongi hummed, casually draping his arm on jimin's shoulders. "this is my boyfriend, park--"

mrs. min shushed him, shaking her head lightly. "all introductions and questions will be at the dining table." she said, turning on her red high heels and walking towards the kitchen. mr. min said nothing as he merely opened the door wider for the two, before walking towards the kitchen as well.

one word that could describe yoongi's home... well, fancy.

fancier than jimin's, at least. jimin could see yoongi as a rich kid-- though he never really thought of him that way, or imagined him living in a luxurious house such as this one.

jimin, staying silent, followed yoongi through the living room and into the dining room.

(OKAY GUYS I CAN'T DESCRIBE IT BUT HERE'S A PICTURE OF HOW I SORTA IMAGINE IT??)

the two settled on the comfy chairs, sitting next to each other while mr. and mrs. min sit in front of them. for a while, dinner becomes silent and one fourth awkward as jimin quietly chewed on his food and tried not to think about it.

jimin started to feel regret seep into his system until mrs. min cleared her throat. "so," she began, "tell us about yourself." she said, directing the statement towards jimin.

"oh, um," jimin opened his mouth to say something but mrs. min interrupted him,

"full name?" she inquired.