six ↭ bonus.

"jimin."

"...jimin."

"jimin." a voice boomed, snapping jimin out of his thoughts. he looked up, seeing yoongi, namjoon and seokjin staring right at him.

"you okay?" seokjin asked, raising an eyebrow.

jimin nodded, taking a deep breath, "i'm fine. sorry, what were you guys saying?"

"we were talking about your plans," namjoon stared back and forth, at jimin and yoongi to be specific, "for christmas."

"right." yoongi muttered, turning to jimin. "i think you're tense. don't worry. i'm fine with it, if that's what you're concerned about."

"you're not exactly okay with it, are you?" jeongguk said, eyes trained on his phone as he plopped down on the empty seat next to jimin. he turned to the latter, "hi, hyung."

"hi," jimin mumbled in response.

"i'm okay with it," yoongi slowly said, looking at the table. "we just need to have a plan this time." he looked up at jimin, "we didn't exactly have one back then. we need one, you know, unless you want me to keep kissing you out of nowhere."

jimin flushed.

"what?" seokjin's voice rose, "he kissed you?" he inquired.

"well, yeah," jimin answered, "we had no plan so he improvised when my ex was around..." he winced.

namjoon hummed. "good decision."

"it wasn't a big deal, though," jimin whispered. but it was. it probably was-- he didn't know. it did come out of nowhere, he had to admit, but he needed to see it coming-- because, hey, they were being fake boyfriends back then and kissing was probably the best choice. jimin's gaze moved towards jeongguk, "who are you texting?" he asked.

jeongguk hummed.

jimin rolled his eyes at the distracted boy.

"his boyfriend," yoongi remarked, before clearing his throat, "anyway, here's the plan, babe. or, at least, half of it."

jimin sighed inwardly. don't call me babe, dammit.

"...since, somehow, your mom found out about us being," he raised his hands, air quoting, "'boyfriends,'" jimin rolled his eyes at the gesture. "i'm going to have to be your fake boyfriend, over the break, apparently... since she was kind enough to invite me to stay at your house for the whole damn break. because somebody," he glared at jimin, who raised his hands in defense, "told her about me staying at the dorm for holidays."

"good luck," jeongguk said, absentmindedly.

yoongi shrugged. "no big deal. as long as we follow the procedure." he said. "we're going to go with the story we thought of before. only, this time, we're going to have to actually share it. when we do, make it realistic. make the story sweeter than it's supposed to be. since you were the one sobbing over your stupid ex, you're in charge of the details." yoongi sighed, "i haven't met any of your siblings, so you're going to have to tell me about them, because if they start questioning me, it won't be easy."

"one of them gets curious," jimin said. "the other one won't be, though."

"good." yoongi said. "are you free on wednesday?" he asked jimin.

jimin hummed. "yeah. at around 4 noon."

"good," yoongi mumbled, "good. good."

"why?"

"meet me at bighit cafe. tell me about yourself, i'll tell you about me, blah, blah, blah. tell me about your siblings. we'll need it."

namjoon snorted.

seokjin smiled, "good luck on your date." he said in a sing song voice.

jeongguk laughed lightly.

jimin glared at seokjin, "it's not a date."

"more like an interview." yoongi added, trying to help.

that made jeongguk laugh, "yeah, right." he remarked, still typing quickly on his phone, "you're not fooling anybody. i've seen the way you two look at each other."

unfortunately, he had mumbled the last few parts.

operation: fake boyfriend-- commence.