two ↭ bonus.

"no," yoongi firmly said, closing his room's door, heading down the dorm's hallway, towards the exit, along with jimin behind him, who was skipping happily. "that's the stupidest thing... ever."

they stepped out of the dorm building, walking down the stairs, before pausing for a moment when jimin tugged on yoongi's arm. "okay, fine, we won't have matching outfits. but do you know our love story?"

yoongi sighed. "what?"

"if someone asks about our relationship, we might say different stuff and we'll get discovered."

"unless we go unnoticed, to anyone but your ex." yoongi rolled his eyes. "besides, everyone knows we're friends, so we can't make up a new story."

jimin nodded slowly. "good point. so let's start with that."

yoongi sighed.

"let's see... um... okay, you found me crying on the boys' dorm staircase," he pointed towards the stairs, they were literally in front of the story's setting. "i was crying. over my ex. it took me a while to tell you what really happened, but i eventually gave in because somehow, i felt as if i could trust you."

jimin nudged yoongi, smiling. yoongi sighed, "then we became closer than ever. uh. you sort of saw me as a rebound at first but then you eventually liked me... then we said i love you, blah, blah, blah." yoongi rolled his eyes.

jimin clapped. "yay. that was easy."

yoongi looked at his wristwatch, clearing his throat. "let's go, we're gonna be late..." he placed his arm around jimin's waist and proceeded to walk, dragging jimin with him. yoongi glanced to his side, smirking. "...babe."

jimin tried hard not to blush on their way to hoseok's.