Chapter Seven

I hadn't left my room last night and this morning. David hadn't bothered to come and see me but, sent Fraser to tell me I could come out but, I refused. Stefan even forced his way in and came and sat with me and tried to get me out and to talk to him but, I wouldn't. I don't want to leave my room to spend time with people like them. I have been crying and I didn't want them to see me the way I was. I wouldn't face Stefan when he came into my room. I was weak and they could see it. The guy act I had has disappeared and the old Quinn has returned and I hate myself for it. Honestly I just want someone to hold me and tell me everything will be alright but, I feel like my demons have come back to haunt me. I remember more about my life before and the memories are replaying in my mind and I can't forget, ever. They won't stop and each time I remember something I burst into tears.

Fraser's P.O.V.

I had spoken to my sister for David but, she wasn't interested. I could tell she was upset but, she wouldn't talk to me so there was nothing I could do.

"Has she still not come out yet?" David asked.
"Nope." I replied.
"Leave her she's just seeking attention." Jacob said which, made me curious. What does he have against her?
"Probably." Noah agreed.
"Well she hasn't eaten last night or today, she needs to eat something." Mason said.
"She can starve for all I care, she doesn't deserve anything." David said.
"You don't mean that." Stefan said.
"No I agree with him. She's being a brat." Jacob said. Why does he hate her so much?
"This is ridiculous! I'm going to get her down here." Noah said mad and before any of us could stop him, he was gone.
"Why are we letting him go? This is Noah. The two of them hate each other." Mason asked, clearly confused.
"They didn't always, they used to be really close." I told him.
"Noah and Quinn close? Yeah right." Jacob said not believing any of it.
"Yeah it's true until the whole accident thing, I don't understand why she's so mad." Harry said.
"It was her friend."
"Well I don't like her, she's a bitch." Jacob told us.
"You should watch it, this is our sister your talking about." I threatened. He rolled his eyes at me, he didn't seem to be scared of me. Why would he be? I am younger than him, smaller and not as strong as him.

Noah's P.O.V

This was ridiculous I mean why is she still in her room?! She is seeking attention. I was sick of this and I'm going upstairs to stop it.

I walked to the end of the hallway and as I came to her door I heard a noise coming from her room. Was she crying? I sighed. Before I would of gone in and comforted her and it hurts to hear her crying her eyes out and not do anything but, she is still a brat. However she's still my sister. I'm sick of fighting. What's the point?

I opened the door to find she had blocked it so I forced it open and found her sat against the wall on the other side of the room. She didn't look up when I walked in. She had her legs brought up to her chest and hid her head.
"Get out." She said not looking up so she didn't know it was me. I sighed and went and sat down next to her.

"I told you to get out!" She snapped, looking up to see me sat besides her. She seemed shocked that it was me and almost embarrassed that she was crying As she looked away from me. "No." I told her simply.
"What are you doing here Noah?" She said, wiping her eyes.
"I've come to talk to you." I replied.
"Why? You hate me."
"Your so over dramatic. I don't hate you." I admitted.
"You don't?" She asked kinda shocked.
"You are my sister. I just dislike you."
"Oh." She said and I could tell she was trying to decide if she should be offended by what I said. Another tear rolled down her cheek. "Well I don't like you either." She told me.
"Now we got that out of the way are you alright?" I asked her.
"why do you care if you dislike me?"
"Because I'm your brother, I'm supposed to care." She sighed. She looked me in the eye and two more tears rolled door her wet cheek.
"Noah..?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm... Sorry." She said. I sighed.
"So am I."
"Can we stop fighting?" She asked me and to be honest nothing sounded better.