Chapter Eleven

Fraser's P.O.V

I watched as my little sister held onto Harry, terrified. She was scared and sad. She had more tears welling up in her eyes. "Quinn, please talk to us. Please tell us what happened." Noah said to her. She looked away and didn't want to look at us.

"Come on, we need to talk about this." David told her.

"I don't want to." She replied simply.

"Why not, nothing will change we just want to know and understand what's happened. We want to be able to protect you." Noah continued.

"You can't protect me- you couldn't then and you can't now." She said.

"Right. Stefan, Mason and Jacob you three get to school and the rest of us are staying home until we get to the bottom of this. We will talk to you three after school." David said and our cousins left.

"Quinn, please." I said.

"No. I don't want to." She murmured. She pulled away from Harry and made him let her go and she went and sat on the bed and sat up against the wall.

"Quinn we need to tell them, they've got to understand what you've been through." Harry said.

"No- I want daddy. I don't want to. When is he coming home?" She said with pleading eyes.

"Dads not coming back yet. And we want to talk now. Please sweetie."

She sighed. She brought her knees up to her chest. Then she started talking.

"He wasn't very nice. All I wanted was to fit in, to feel like I belonged. He was the only father I thought I had. I thought mine was long gone and he was the closest I had. Some days it was fine but, others it wasn't. He'd sometimes come home drunk and if he was in a bad mood he'd - take it- out on us, well me. Harry got it bad." She said and paused looking towards Harry with regret and guilt filled in her eyes.

"He was more physical with me sometimes but, he was worse to Quinn and it would happen often to her because she wasn't his daughter. He'd given me a few black eyes, couple cigarette burns but, Quinn got it worst. I'd try to stop it but, it wasn't always possible. There was nothing -I -could do." He said. SHe was crying and he was trying not to.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" I asked furious someone could hurt my baby sister or my brother.

"It sounds stupid but, I thought it was Normal.
I thought I was bad. I thought it was my fault and I deserved it." She said looking down, crying more.

"Quinn no one deserves to be abused." David said. Noah shook his head he couldn't take it any more. He went and sat next to her and pulled her close. Harry was alright he was standing strong.

"We would of been in trouble if anyone found out." Harry explained.

Quinn's P.O.V

I withdrew myself from the conversation and took comfort that Noah was there and I was protected. Even though it's too late.

I was crying and I felt so helpless. I felt so stupid. I haven't told them everything and I can't without relieving it. Harry can tell them, I won't. I can't.

"Is there anything else Quinn?" Noah said looking down on me.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore. Please, I just want to go back to sleep." I said.

"Quinn, you sleep. Me and Harry will talk. Fraser, Noah, stay with her?" David said and Fraser came and sat the other side of me. I felt sick to my stomach.

I knew Harry was going to tell David everything.

Okay so this is short and kind of a cliffhanger again😬 but I know what I'm doing for the next chapter and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading 😘😘😘😘💞