Chapter fourteen- my worst enemies?

Cover above by @ignited_flame789 thankyou so much I love it 😘

The next day I had to go to school. I didn't want to but, I was scared my attendance would be affected. I know, I'm such a geek.

Fraser and Noah were telling everyone about their stupid party. I had been told that I had to stay in my room all night because I was too young to be at their party. My response was they shouldn't be allowed to have it then because it's unfair on me. I was basically being told that I wasn't allowed in my own house apart from my room. They said they were protecting me which, they seem to be doing a lot of lately. Frasers become really annoying and David and me have started getting on better. He's a lot sweeter to be and less harsh than before. The punishment has basically gone away except now they are just really overprotective. I was getting bored of it. That was why I didn't want to tell them. I didn't want them to feel sorry for me or treat me differently. I don't need any sympathy. David even told me they've got to tell dad but, why does he need to get involved?

"Hey sis." Fraser said coming up to me and my locker.
"What?" I snapped.
"Alright, calm down, munchkin." He smirked knowing I didn't like it when he referred to me as those stupid nicknames. "Can I copy your biology homework? It's due next period and if I get another detention I'm screwed. David will kill me and then he'll tell dad." He whined.

"No, I spent hours on it last night. I'm not going to let you take credit for my work."

"Oh come on, don't be a bitch." My jaw dropped. Did my own brother just call me a bitch?

"Fuck off Fraser." I replied and his eyes filled with anger.

"Don't swear." He warned me.

"Well you did." I replied.

"Well I'm older than you." He said.

"Only by two years." I snapped. I took out my books from my locker and closed it shut.

"Is that your biology?" He asked, referring to the peace of paper at the top of my books and at the top of it written biology homework.

"No." I said.

"I think it is!" He said and snatched the peace of paper of off me and ran over.

"Bastard." I muttered.

I shoved my books in my school bag and headed towards biology where I i fortunately had to sit next to Fraser because we were sat in register order. Why doesn't he mix us up? Every teacher knows if siblings are in the same class they DO NOT want to sit next to each other.

"Hey little sis." Fraser said handing me my biology homework when I sat down.

"I'm going to kill you." I seethed.

"You can try but, I'm twice the size of you." He said which, wasn't completely true he was taller than me but, not that tall.

"No, David and ish Harry and Noah are. You however are taller not twice the size. Davids twice the size of you." I said knowing Noah and Harry weren't twice the size of him.

"That's because he's the oldest." He said.

"I wish I was the oldest." I muttered.

"In your dreams baby sister." He said obviously hearing me. "Must suck being the baby of the family.

"So are you idiot."

"I'm the youngest guy out of four which isn't so bad. Yeah I'd like to be older but, I'm not. I'm just glad I'm not the actual baby of the family and the only girl. Being babied all the time must get annoying." He said.