Chapter Twelve - Haunted

Harry's P.O.V.

"Well?" David asked, the two of us were sat in the living room talking.
"It's a long story."
"I've got plenty of time."
"I'm not sure- it's just Quinn should be here. I don't want her to relive it by us telling you everything but, she should be here, shouldn't she?" I said. David sighed and nodded.
"I just don't think she wants to." He said.
"She'll come around. Then we'll all talk. Tonight."

Quinn's P.O.V

I slept for a bit but, slowly I came out of it and found myself lying between Fraser and Noah.
"Hey..your awake." Fraser softly said.
"Mmm. How long was I out for?" I asked rather tired still.
"About an hour, you okay?"
"Yeah... just a bit tired." I paused. "Where's Harry?!" I said almost jumping up.
"I don't know." Fraser replied.
"Come on, you must be hungry. Let's get you something to eat." Noah said and picked me up surprisingly.

Maybe we are close again now?

We went down stairs and found Harry and David in the kitchen, having something to drink.

"Hey your up, you alright?" Harry asked I simply nodded. Noah put me down.
"Right sis, you Hungary? What do you want to eat?" Fraser asked making my jaw drop as he went and rummaged around the kitchen, I walked over to him.
"Since when do you cook?" I asked, he looked down on me.
"Hey, I'm a good cook." He replied. David walked over and looked down on the two of us. I hate being small and the youngest I bet Fraser feels the same. David turned to him and patted his head. "I don't think so little bro." David told him. Fraser huffed and rolled his eyes. I guess it saves us a call to the fire department.

"Right, what does everyone want to eat?" David asked taking over.
"Pasta?"
"Pizza."
"Soup?"
"Nothing if your cooking." Fraser muttered.
"Curry?"
"Pancakes"
"I'll decide." David said finally.

About half an hour later I was sat around the dining room table with all of my brothers like any normal family, if only dad was here.

"When is dad coming back again?" I asked.
"He called me again, telling me that he's now not coming back until next Monday." David told me.
"Next Monday?! What? Why?!" I asked Rather annoyed.
"Calm down, it's not that long plus it means there's no parent for another weekend so we can have another party." Noah said smirking deviously but, then Harry looked and me and added "except your going to stay at the party this time, aren't you?" He said glaring at me in a stern look that I couldn't disobey.
"Yes.." I said with a sigh. I hated being treated like this.
"Your already planning this and you haven't even asked my permission." David said, irritated.

He always liked playing the older brother in charge kinda guy. One that was in control of everything and everyone. I think that's why him and Mason don't always get on because they are both very similar.

"We don't need to, your not dad." Noah told him.
"But I'm you're older brother, little one." He replied rather patronisingly. "And I'm in charge, so is there something you want to ask me, little brother?" David continued. I rolled my eyes.

"You're only two years older than me!" Noah snapped.

"Anyway, David your not an uptight dick so will you let us throw a party?" Harry asked.

"One, do not swear Harold. There are children present." He said eyeing me and Fraser but, in response we rolled our eyes. "And yes because I'm cool." He said with a smirk.