Chapter 12

WARNING! this chapters contains R rated content.

********************

"You know, I love it when you get mad at me." Aaron whispers as he plays with my hair. We're both nestled into each other on the bed in my room, and I just finished reading to him.

"I should get mad at you often, then," I reply to him, smirking. I inhale his aroma, and breathe in the luscious scent. I could do this all day, but sadly, I have homework to do. I reluctantly sit up and sigh. "I need to study." I pout. He starts trailing kisses on my neck and I resist the urge to giggle.

"Stop. I'm serious." I laugh as he nuzzles my neck. The sensation is tickly, and he knows that it's my weakness.

"Nope," he murmurs while grazing my cheek. "I'd rather study you." He starts to kiss me on my lips, and I instantly feel drowned with its intensity. My eyes flutter, and I gasp against his lips as he trails kisses down my neck, and my bare shoulders.

I push him away, which takes all my courage. "As much as I'd love to do this, I can't." He bats his eyelashes, flaunting those azure bright eyes at me. Then he sighs, and plops his elbow on the bed looking at me. He's been here a lot lately - 3 weeks, and my parents don't seem to mind at all.

'You're boring," he deadpans. I roll my eyes as I begin taking my notebook out, and my text book and begin to skim over notes. Out of the corner of my eye I can sense his intent stare, while he studies me.

"You know, if you keep looking at me like that, im gonna' have to do something." I say, exchanging a glance at him. He's smirking.

"Sorry, can't help it." He smiles broadly, his blue eyes twinkling. "You kinda look hot when you study."

I push him lightly, my cheeks burning. "You're not going to stop are you?" I ask, not looking at him.

"Nope." Is all he says, then he shoves my notebook and papers off my bed and towers over me, and we start to make out.

His close proximity sends butterflies to my stomach, causing my skin to blaze with Goosebumps; He places his hands on my hips as I run my fingers through his dark hair, wrapping my legs around his body. His mouth consuming me, the touch on his hands on my hip melting my lungs. We continue kissing each other, and the feeling for wanting more begins. I take off his shirt in a swift movement as he takes off my tank.

The burn of his bare skin against mine makes me want more. Hungrily, my kisses become more intense. He groans as swirls his tongue into mine, and pulls back looking into my eyes. "Lucy, if we continue doing this, I'm gonna' want to do more than kissing." His hushed voices sends sparks to my body.

But I can't think, I do want more, and I think im ready. I nod, looking straight into his pools of eyes. "Yes," I whisper, "I want this."

He climbs off me, never looking away from me. "Are you sure?" He asks more sternly.

To prove to him, I grab his neck and kiss him hard, unbuckling his belt. He seems to get the message and lies on top of me, taking my bra off. In a minute of all this, im left with just my panties on, my breasts exposed. We continue kissing as he reaches for his jeans which are sprawled on the bed, picking through his pockets as he gets out a packet - which I assume is a condom.

As his lips scorch mine, he slides the condom on him, and looks me into the eyes asking for it. I stare back and give a slight nod for an answer. He positions my legs and I intertwine them over his hips. He caresses my cheek as pain shots through me; i inhale an intake of breath. As he thrusts into me, our bodies moving simultaneously, the sensation stings and subsides. He slides in and out, never taking his eyes off me. Hot tears escape my eyes. Suddenly, the pain is back, too agonizing.

As he touches my cheek to reassure me, starts to kiss me, I feel a lot better. Chills send through my body, and when he slowly thrusts inside me, the pain develops into pleasure. The pleasure leads me to sink into a void of contentment. I hungrily kiss him, as he moves in my faster. And I'm moaning, and he's groaning. Every touch, every movement, sparks of electricity course through my veins. Faster and faster he moves, his tongue swirling into mine. I bite down on his lip, and he groans, pushing faster into me. Im moaning his name, and screaming, the pleasure is too much, too much. I'm thankful for being home alone; because I'm sure my parents would hear this from a mile away.

As his body is moving into mine, the pleasure intensifying more, I dig my nails into his back. He groans and sucks on my neck, moving faster and faster. I can't bear this pleasure anymore. It's too much to take in. "Fuck," He groans against my breast as he nuzzles on it. I'm gasping for breath, I'm whispering his name which comes out a croak.

He slides off of me, both of us gasping for breath. "Was that okay?" he asks me, concerned and caresses my cheek. I just lost my virginity; let me take a minute to process that. Yep, nope.

"That was..." Im breathing heavily now. "We should study more often." I whisper. He starts to laugh, though he's beading in perspiration, both of us are.

I always thought first time sex was bad, hearing stories from books, but this... was beyond explainable. He starts to kiss me, and we end up shower together. I can't remember the details, but I vaguely remember that he said something about a sleepover.

Lying in bed, his body spooning against me, he murmurs something in my hair. "I love you, Isabelle." he murmurs into my hair.

-----------------