{ 1 }

I was sitting in the corner of the small, cozy cafeteria I loved so much.
The room was rather dark but cute little lamps made it bright anyway and spread a nice atmosphere.
I moved to LA when I was 21, 3 years ago, and I can't think of a place nicer then this one.
This café feels like it's the only place in the whole city where I can calm down and meet friends,... besides my home of course.
The flat my parents bought for me was located in West Los Angeles and I loved it more then anything.
In 3 years a lot has happened.
I was now modeling for my favourite brand vetéments , I found the best friend in the world, Kirstin, and made other friends, I got used to my new home but I'm still searching for a boyfriend.
I actually promised myself to stay away from boys after the whole drama with my ex-fiancé Travis but there still was the desire for someone who loves me and cares about me.
The silence and loneliness in my rooms sometimes was depressing and I got sad really fast.
Thank god there was a lot of stuff to do in the busy city.
Kirstin and I often went to the beach, went shopping or were chilling in the park.
Summed up I would say my life was perfect except of the missing man in it.
I caught myself staring out of the window pensively.
The hot coffee in my hands burnt my fingers and I didn't even notice.
Now I quickly put it down and screamed quietly.
Immediately everyone was staring at me but I didn't really care and blew my fingers.
They hurt but I tried to shake the pain off.
Instead I checked my phone wondering if Kirstin wrote me.
She was 27 minutes late and I was a little bit worried.
Nothing.
I leaned back into my seat and sighed.
Time passed by as suddenly the door was opened fiercely and a blonde girl stormed into the room.
Now everyone was looking at her.
She looked around, saw me, then ran over to me, sat down and gasped for air.
It was clear she ran or at least jogged a long way.
"You okay?", I smiled at her.
"Y-yes, sorry! Hey at first! I'm late I know!", she rolled her eyes, "but I-"
"It's okay, Kirst!", I laughed, "What about you order something first and then you can tell me?"
"Yes, that would be the best, I think!", she sighed and smiled shwoing her bright lovely teeth.
She ordered a hot chocolate and only a few moments later she sipped on her cup.
"Ok, let me tell you", she began smiling like an idiot, "I told you about that boy Jeremy, right?", I nodded, "the man I met while shopping in the mall", she was smiling brighter and brighter and I could tell what was coming, "Before I went here he came up to my house and asked if he could come in. Of course I said yes and we talked a lot and then... then he... he fucking kissed me! He kissed me! Do you get it?!", she covered her mouth with her hands to prevent a excited scream.
"Omg, that's great!", I answered in excitement.
She told me more about her afternoon about her new job as a makeup artist, about Donald Trump and my missing boyfriend.
I had to admit I was kinda jelous of my friend.
It seems like everyone got a boy- or girlfriend except of me.
"Mitch? Are you listening?", Kirstie asked.
I was again staring out of the window. Daydreaming.
"Uhm, yeah sorry, I'm just... tired!", I stuttered.
"Mitchy, I have to go home it's late and I don't want to walk home when it's dark"
"Oh, yes of course! But I can bring you home"
"No, it's okay!", she stood up and hugged me. Then she waved me goodbye and left the café.
I rested on my seet a little longer before leaving the place as well.
Kirstin was right. It already was dark and even I hurried to get back home.

I opened the door to my flat and immediately threw of my jacket and the expensive shoes.
It was quiet.
Daunting quiet in some way.
My phone ran of battery and I charged it while I decided to download a dating app.
I mean why not?
The first one I came across was Tinder .
Of course I heard of it before but have never thought of downloading it.
Now it happened.
A few minutes later I clicked on the app and stared at the starting display.
I quickly signed up and created a profile.
I took the best pictures of me and added them to my profile.
Soon I finished and proudly looked at the display.
Let's see what will happen.
A yawn interrupted my thoughts and I knew it was time to go to bed.
So did I.
Before I went to the bedroom I clicked on save.
The dreams coated me really fast and they were beautiful.