{ 19 }

My phone rang and I startled.
Who was that?
That early in the morning.
One look at my phone showed me the answer.
Kirstie.
Who else?
"Yes, Kirst? What do you want?"
"Good morniiiing, Mitchy! I'm glad you're awake, I was worried you still were asleep", I sighed, "Do you have time today?"
I quickly checked the calendar laying in one of the drawers of my nightstand.
Nothing.
"Yes I do! Can we meet up at my flat? I have some stuff to do!"
"Of course! I'll come over sometime"
"Ok, see you!"
We hang up, I locked my phone again and stretched.
Then I got up, took a hot shower, dressed up and sat down on my comfortable couch to check my phone.

The doorbell rang and I slowly got up.
"Hey, you are early!", I said while opening the door.
"Yeah, I am, hope it doesn't matter", she said and walked in.
I shook my head.
We sat down on the sofa together.
"Now, tell me! How was your date with Scott yesterday?"
"First of all it wasn't a date, ok? And second how do you know about it?", I asked her surprised.
"Jeremy saw you and told me"
"He saw us?", my eyes widened.
"Yes, do you have to hide something or why do you act like that?", she poked my shoulder and smiled promising.
"No way! I just thought we were unobserved"
"Well, you weren't... but now tell me!"
"Ok..."
I told her almost every detail from yesterday except of our small argument. Can you even call it an argument?
It was my fault and we both apologized after only minutes.
We never were angry at each other.

"Sounds great! Do you want to choose the pictures you want to post?"
"Yes, that's exactly the thing I planned to do!" We laughed and it felt good to hear her adorable giggle.
She really was a sunshine.
I got up, pulled the camera out of the backpack, walked back to sit next to Kirstie again and turned it on.
What am I supposed to expect?
Was this embarrassing?
What if I look like a complete idiot?
But I really need to calm down, Kirstie is my best friend and she won't make fun of me.
The camera finished loading and I could see all of the pictures.
I clicked on the first one.
It looked good.
The angle was perfect, my outfit looked great and the focus was on point.
It seemed professional and I internally praised Scott.
He was so good at everything!
This man was simply perfection!
"This looks.. Wow! If this is the first photo I don't want to see the others", Kirstie sounded excited and impressed.
"But I look insecure and terrified"
It was true. But no wonder , it was the first photo and I was slightly uncomfortable.
"And still look great", she winked at me.

We looked through the other pictures and I had to admit they got better and better.
Honestly they were perfect and I couldn't wish for better photos, a better location and ... a better photographer of course.
3 photos later the first picture of me being shirtless showed up.
I seemed insecure again but still stunning.
"And that's where he demanded you to take your shirt off?"
"He asked it, ok?"
I felt her breath getting faster and hotter and when I looked at her she was red in the face.
"Are you okay? Don't you feel good?"
"Yes, yes, I feel good, thank you!", she answered quietly.
I nodded and turned back to the camera.
The last pictures were truly beautiful and I was excited and looking forward to posting a couple of them.

We spent the many last hours of the day together, joking and laughing about stupid things.
"I need to go home, Mitchy, sorry"
"Of course I'll bring you to the door"
We walked out of the living room and I watched her while she dressed up in her light lether jacket and the cute black boots.
"Ok, bye bye!", she hugged me and left my home.
I sighed and walked back to my camera which was lying on the small table next to my couch.
I quickly transferred the best pictures onto my laptop and then on my phone and immediately opened Twitter then Instagram and Facebook to post those pictures with the right caption and posted them.
Then I locked my phone and charged it.
Let's see what happens.