{ 45 }

I woke up when I felt lips kissing my shoulder and collarbone while a hand was massaging my lower back and one butt cheek.
I enjoyed it a lot and kept my eyes closed pretending to still sleep.
He came up to my ear.
"I love you and you're my everything", he whispered and continued kissing my ear and neck.
"I love you too"
"W-what, you are awake? I didn't know that"
"Doesn't matter, I enjoyed it"
He was beautiful.
Looking at him makes me thankful everytime.
"I didn't want to wake you up tho"
"That's ok, it was a beautiful way to wake up"
"Just like you, beautiful"
"I was about to say that", I laughed and snuggled closer to him.
I still was naked and really wanted to shower now because I felt gross.
"Scotty, I'm going to shower now"
"Ok, see you"
I jumped of the bed feeling his eyes on my naked body.
I looked over my shoulder and caught him quickly looking into my eyes nervously.
"What were you looking at, huh?", I whispered.
"You", he answered quietly.
I smiled before grabbing my boxers, putting them on and then leaving into the bathroom.

After washing all the dirt and sweat off of me and dressing up in some fresh clothes I walked into the kitchen feeling vibrant again.
Scott stood in front of the table putting some tea into a cup.
He looked up when I wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Hey, queen, I made breakfast for you, pancakes and fruits! Simple but I hope you like it"
"I love it", I answered while looking at the table seeing delicous looking pancakes and a bowl with my favourite fruits.
He chuckeled: "Sit down please"
I did and looked at him while he put a pancake on my plate.

We ate all of the pancakes while talking and laughing about stupid things.
"So what do you want or when do you want to talk to Kirstie again?", he finally asked.
"Hmm, I don't know", I said pensively, "it's kinda awkward right now"
"That's what I thought but please stop thinking and worrying, everything will take its way and I'm there for you and if you need something, feel uncomfortable or scared you can always come to me and talk about your problems! I'll help you and comfort you beacuse I love you very much... I just wanted to say that", he blushed.
"Thank you, Scotty, I appreciate that", I blushed too, "cuddling on the couch?" I suggested then and he nodded fiercely.
Hand in hand we walked into the living room.
Scott sat down and I sat half way in his lap and kissed his neck.
We turned on the Tv and watched Spongebob although I didn't really pay attention but instead to his body and continued kissing his neck and torso.
"Stop it, Mitch, and watch the show", he whispered into my ear.
"No, why would I"
"You're making me all hot and bothered, god, Mitchy", he laughed quietly.
"Ok, I'll stop", I finally answered and instead laid my head on his shoulders feeling one of his arms wrapping around my waist.
We cuddled for the rest of the day and watched different shows. Comedy. Horror. Action. Mistery.
And I loved every second of the day.
"Look at me" I looked up into his blue eyes.
"Yes?"
"I don't ever wanna leave you! You mean so much to me! You are my everything, I love you", he leaned down and kissed me passionately.
My heart melted at his words.
He couldn't know how much he meant to me!
I didn't know you could love someone that much, that your heart is aching when he's not around and you miss him so much that it hurts.
"I love you so much, Scott, I can't even find words!", I whimpered, tears forming in my eyes.
I was close to crying, too emotional.
Scott kissed my head and pulled me closer.