{ 24 }

I was standing in the bathroom in front of the mirror again.
Already wearing a comfortable green hoodie and black skinny jeans that hugged my legs tight.
But what should I do with my face? Put makeup on? Beat it fully?
No. Boys like natural looking girls. And I looked good.
I grabbed a black bag and put my cellphone, purse and a chapstick into it and chose my favourite black shoes.
Now it really was time to go and I began running out of the house to reach the bus in the last second.

I arrived at the right station and stepped out of the bus immediately heading to the cinema.
10meters before arriving I could see the tall blonde.
He looked so good and handsome, I began sweating.
And I hope this thing goes well.
I tried to walk more elegant, swinging my hips a little bit and smiling innocently. Well, I couldn't stop smiling because only the sight of him made me happier.
When he saw me walking directly towards him he began smiling too and I could see his laughing face coming nearer and nearer when I got closer too him.
His cute laughlines and white theeth made me blush. Whyever.
Now I stood in front of him.
"Hey", I said looking up at him.
"Hey!", he answered hugging me as a salution.
When he got near my ear he whispered: "You look beautiful" and I could feel my face get even redder and my knees getting weak.
Scott pulled away and smiled shy. He was red too and looked kinda embarrassed. Why would he?
"Let's go in", he turned around and opened the door showing me to walk in first. He was such a gentleman.
We walked into the middle of the hall and looked at the list of movies.
"So, what movie do you want to watch?", he asked looking at the placard.
"Hmmm, I thought about , maybe?"
"Sounds good....", he continued looking at it and his face suddenly lit up, "... or look right there! ! I wanted to see that movie so bad!"
Shit. A horror movie. One of the things I hated the most. But he sounded and looked so excited and I didn't want to ruin the moment for him.
"Oh yeah, that movie! I've heard about it; everyone says it's really good, right?", I faked a smile and looked up at him.
"Wow, you really like those kind of movies?", he asked surprised.
"Yes! I love them!" Lie.
"I didn't expect that but are you sure? You suggest like the total opposite, do you really wanna go in there?", now he sounded worried.
"Of course I do! Really, I would tell you if I didn't want to, trust me", I smiled at him.
I loved it when he cared about me asking for my opinion and wanting me to feel good.
It made me feel valuable, accepted and loved.
"Ok!", he smiled, grabbed my back and carefully pushed me to the ticket sell thingy.
We bought the tickets for the third last row and walked further to the young woman who selled the food.
"What do you want to eat?"
"Popcorn and ... I don't know, I'm not that thirsty"
"Ok, I'll buy you the popcorn and... maybe we can share a coke?"
He wanted to share a coke.
Like from the same cup?
Maybe with one tubule?
"Why not? But you really don't have to pay for me-!"
"I do!", he said convinced and I stopped saying something against it.
He bought to popcorn bags and a coke... with two tubules. Unfortunately.
But at least it's one cup.
"We still have a few minutes left, do you want to sit down somewhere?"
"Yes, let's sit over there!", I pointed to a comfortable looking couch.
He nodded and we sat down.
"Tell me! What do you do in your freetime?", I asked curious. I really wanted to learn more about him.
"Me?", he pointed at himself smiling.
I nodded eagerly.
"I-I love to write. Poems, storys and whole books"
Wow, that's impressive.
"That's so cool! Have you already published something?"
"No, I don't want to! I feel like it's a private thing and it's just a hobby, not a job"
"Ok, I understand!"
"What about you?"
"Oh, I don't really have any hobbies except of the modeling, but.... I think we should go now!", I pointed at My clock.
"You are right, let's go!"

We entered the cinema hall and walked upstairs to the last row. Scott was walking behind me again and I couldn't help but swing my hips again.
We then sat down in our place and put down the food.
"Ok, let's see!", he said leaning back to be comfortable.
I laughed quietly scare