{ 14 }

It was the day.
And already 3pm.
I should get ready although it's still like 4 hours to go but better have enough time than hurry, right?
Only minutes later I took the completely white T-shirt and the black skinny jeans I bought yesterday and dressed up.
Then I put on some makeup and pulled out the stolen lipstick to put on a little bit of the nude color. It really did look beautiful but I couldn't suppress the guilt feeling.
I still had a lot of time and relaxed on the couch for the remaining 2 hours.

I walked the last steps to the hottest club, only the most important stuff with me. Cellphone and money.
Of course I was excited and hoped everything will be good.
And then I saw him.
Standing there.
Super cool and casual. He was so hot. I began sweating and nervously stroked my head.
"Hey Scott", I said tapping his shoulder so he would turn around.
"Oh, hey, Mitch! Not that late today!", he smiled at me.
"Argh, shut up!", I yelled high pitched, slapped his shoulder and he giggled.
"Let's go in!" Together we went into the crowded club.
It was loud.
Too many people in my opinion and to less space.

Yet it didn't take long and we were on the dancefloor dancing to the loud but great songs.
It actually was a lot of fun. I got to meet a few new people and dance until my knees hurt.
"Darling, I'll get us some drinks ok? Wait here!", Scott shouted and walked away in direction of the bar.
He called me darling. Darling.
I was so in fucking love.
While watching him talking to other people and waiting for our drinks I went over a wall and leaned on it trying to relax my ears and legs.
Somehow I felt like I was getting observed, felt uncomfortable and got goosebumps.
I tried to look around unobtrusive and saw a guy staring at me.
I turned around quickly hoping he didn't see it.
He was standing right of me, a few meters away.
Black hair, tall, mascular. That's all I could see. He probably was some kind of bodybuilder.
And he stared at me the whole time. So he was interested in me, I guess? What a pity that I have someone else I'm with.
I couldn't resist but look again.
He noticed it.
Shit!
And he was smiling at me. What does he want?
He walked over.
No no no no!
Please no!
Now I remembered why I hate this club thing so much! Too many men who just wanted to touch or something else.
He was now directly next to me and put his hand behind my back. I winced.
"Hey, what's your name?"
"Mitch", hell yeah I sounded confident even though I wasn't right now.
Where is Scott. The drinks can't take that long.
"Beautiful name. Just like your whole body!"
"You don't know my whole body!", I sassed.
He smirked.
"You are being a bad boy", he said with a dirty smile putting his hand in my neck.
I froze. Couldn't do anything. Couldn't move a muscle and help myself.
"You are so hot, do you know that?"
Omg no!
What should I do?
How am I supposed to help myself?
"I have a boyfriend!", why did I just say that? It wasn't the truth. I had no boyfriend! Just a crush on a man who doesn't like me the same way as I do!
He pulled away.
"But why are you here then? Are you cheating on your boyfriend? Then I would be the right one!"
"No! He's here with me and now leave me alone!", I pushed him away. Wow! Where did the sudden courage come from?
He looked at me angry, stepped away a bit and leaned next to me, still watching me.
This was so awkward I need to get away from here!
Without thinking I got up and went to Scott.
It took me a while to get through the crowded hall but I arrived after an entire.
"Scott?"
"Omg, sorry it took so long I think they are ready now-" I grabbed his arm: "No, wait, I have a problem!"
"What?", he looked at me surprised.
"There's a guy who stared at me, came over and tried to seduce me! I of course didn't want to and said that ... that you.... are my boyfriend", I said quietly looking at him from below.
"You said what?"
"Oh god, I knew you would be mad at me! I'm so sorry, I'm doing everything wrong!" I burried my face in my hands trying to hide my face.
"No, you missunderstood that! I'm not mad at you just a little surprised but it's okay of course! I can act as your boyfriend if it's that what you want. Only for tonight of course"
I was so thankful.
"You would do that? Thank you so much!", I hugged him quickly.

We walked near the man with our drinks and leaned back on the wooden wall.
While drinking he slowly placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.
Oh god I was so close to him.
Our bodys touched and I felt hotter and hotter.
I slowly laid my head on his chest feeling his warm skin through his thin shirt.
Was it just me or did I hear his heart beat getting faster? No I bet I was just imagining that.

Time passed.
We stayed in this position almost all the time and anytime the guy left and I was more than happy.
Being so near to my crush makes my heart jump of joy.
"Let's get some more drinks!", I cheered and pulled the laughing Scott back to the bar.