{ 27 }

The next day started off bad.
I couldn't find the trousers I wanted to wear, spilled my hot tea and burned my hand and found out I hadn't any aspirins.
Now I was wearing grey jeans and a white t-shirt.
I didn't feel comfortable today and was insecure. Probably because I didn't know what's gonna happen.
I was scared. Honestly.
There was no time to eat lunch and I left the house with an empty stomach.
I left early because I didn't want to arrive late although I knew he would be earlier than me.
As always.
Listening to music on my way to Starbucks calmed me down and I had the desire to sing along.

Sometime I arrived. The way appeared longer than usual. Of course it did! I made around 1000 detours and still was in time!
Now I stood in front of the Cafeteria and slowly entered the crowded room.
From the very beginning I noticed Scott sitting at a table. Not our corner.
I gulped.
He was looking good as always wearing a tight black t-shirt that showed muscular torso. I couldn't help it but bite my lip. He was so sexy!

I sat down at the other side of the table.
He looked up surprised of my sudden appearance. He hasn't noticed me.
"Oh hey!", he stuttered.
I nodded and smiled shyly.
I was shy and insecure right now. Wanted to seem submissive and innocent.
It was quiet.
"Sooooooo,... Mitch, I have a question!"
Now I was the one who looked up. But in contrast to him I was scared.
"Go ahead!", I whispered. I was embarrassed.
"W-what is this? What are we?", he gulped. He was as uncomfortable as me.
But that didn't help me to be less nervous.
"Uhm, we- we are friends, right?"
No we weren't!
I didn't want us to be!
I want him to be my fucking boyfriend!
"Are we?"
"Yes, why do you ask?"
"T-the thing you... asked me to do... it didn't change anything about our friendship? What did you feel?"
"No, I guess I was just... super horny because... I thought about things to distract myself from the movie!"
"Oh, okay", his voice was more quiet and he looked down.
Was that the right answer?
No, it probably was wrong.
I still looked at him and when he looked up slowly he eyed my burned hand.
"What happened?", he suddenly sounded worried and reached for my hand but before he could touch it I got away from his grasp to avoid the pain it would cause.
"It still hurts! I burned myself!"
"Are you okay?"
I nodded.
This was the only conversation for the next few minutes.
We both didn't know what to say.
"So, will we just forget what happened?", he asked.
I felt bad because he always was the one who started the conversation.
"Yes, I guess? But, Scott? Did I abuse you?", I whispered the last sentence in a lower, quieter voice.
"Abuse?", he looked shocked, "No, please don't think so! I would have told you if I didn't want to! I mean if I didn't like- no! Omg, I'm sorry! I mean if I had something against it! Sorry!", he was rueful.
I laughed.
"It's okay! I just thought I... forced you to do it"
"Haha, believe me, I'm not scared of you, mainly because you are so tiny and adorable", he winked.
How does he dare to say that?
I hit his arm playfully.
"Stop! I am not!", I said frowning.
"Oh god, have mercy! You are so dangerous!", he held his hands up and bursted out into laughing.
In the beginning I was offended but then laughed with him.
He was so sweet and funny.
My heart melted and I began smiling again.
"Mitch? Are you present? What are you thinking about?"
Shit! I was daydreaming!
"Uhm I thought about... something!"
He smirked.
"So do you want to stay here or go somewhere else?"
"Stay here?", I looked up at him.
He nodded: "As you wish, Mitchy!" I blushed. He called me 'Mitchy' again and it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard in my whole life.
I looked at the table trying to hide my red face.
"What's the problem, Mitchy?", he prounced my nickname extra.
I blushed even more and looked up at him shyly.
"Do you like your nickname that much?", he smiled at me.
"Only if you say it", I answered. Was that too flirty?
We were only friends.
I had to accept that.
Was it that difficult to understand for my stupid brain?

We continued talking for quite some time and I enjoyed every second of our conversations again.
I loved laughing with him over stupid things, being childish and feeling like I could be me all the way.
Time passed and suddenly it was 8pm.
Meanwhile we ate a few more things and I was full and tired.
"I'm tired, I think I'll go home"
He answered with a yawn.
"Me too, let's go!"

We walked to the exit, out off Starbucks and stood in front of it.
"Good night, Mitchy, see you!", he hugged me tight, pressed my hand before smiling at me and walking away.
"Good night!", I said and he quickly looked back giving me a bright smile.
Now it was time for me to go home and rest my tired and exhausted body.