Chapter 7: Queen Bitch

Picture of Kristen Peers

~M E L A N I E ' S P O V~

▪Monday▪
Nothing really happened on Sunday. I just sat in my room eating and watching Harry Potter with Dylan and Meg. It was pretty fun. But now it was Monday.

I walked into the school 30 minutes early, so I could talk to Dylan and Meg. Along the way, someone grabbed me from behind and into the girl's bathroom, locking the door.

"What the hell!? Who are you?" I yelled. I looked to see three girls. The one in the middle was Kristen Peers with the her two back up minions. I had seen her sitting at the popular table gushing over Ashton.

"I'm Kristen Peers, the most popular girl in school!" She said as if I should've known. I rolled my eyes.

"You need to stay away from Ashton. He doesn't even like you. You're not his type anyways." She spat. I raised an eyebrow. This bitch be jealous.

"Sounds to me like you're jealous. Ashton chooses to hang out with whoever he wants. Besides, we are just friends!" I defended. I am a very defensive person and I am NOT putting up with her bratty self.

"Just stay away from him! Or else." She warned. She narrowed her eyes at me and left the bathroom, her minions trailing after her. After a few seconds in the bathroom, I decided to mess with her than run.

Run far away.

I ran out into the hall. I could still see her strutting down the hall with her minions. I took my chance.

"Or what bitch?!" I yelled in a deep voice and ran around the corner in the opposite direction before she saw me. I stopped at my locker laughing my head off. People were staring at me as if I was crazy.

I stopped laughing and started digging into my locker. I was so focused on digging in my locker and didn't notice that Dylan had walked up to me.

He pinched my sides and my arms flung to me side as I screamed. I turned around and started hitting his chest.

"Don't do that to me, Dylan!" I yelled. He was laughing really hard.

"Sorry- I couldn't- resits!" He said in between laughter. I hit him one more time extra hard.

"Ow!" He said rubbing the spot that I hit. I smirked and continue to dig in my locker.

"You're so mean to me sometimes." Dylan said putting his head on my shoulder. I chuckled and turned to face him. I grabbed his face with one hand, smushing his cheeks.

"Aw does someone need a wittle hug?" I said in a baby voice.

"Yes pwease." He said. I smiled and rolled my eyes before turning back to my locker.

"MELS!" I heard what sounded like my best friend yell. I turn around confirming that it was indeed JJ. I squealed and ran up to him, jumping in his arms. Girls sent daggers at me with their jealous gaze. I chuckled at them.

"JJ! What're you doing here!" I said.

"Couldn't stay away from my favorite girl!" He said putting me down. We both had huge grins on our faces.

"That and I now go here." He added. I was puzzled. I tilted my head a little.

"I didn't tell you before, but..." He paused knowing I hate the suspense. I groaned and he chuckled at me.

"But... I moved here and I go to this school!" He said opening his arms a little. I screamed and jumped in his arms. I missed him so much. It was so hard having to leave him. He spent the night at my house and didn't leave until I did. It was difficult, but we managed. Barely.