First Time

*This chapter is rated PG-13. Things get a little hot and heated, but I'm still only young, so I'm not describing anything*

The next day was my 17th birthday and I knew what I wanted as a gift. I walked down the hallway to Ryder's locker. He stood with Jake, talking about something.

"Hey Marc." Jake said. "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks Jake." I said, smiling. "Is it okay if I talk to Ryder? Alone?"

"Yeah sure. See you later man."

I watched Jake walk away. Ryder turned to me and gave me a big hug. I laughed as he kissed my head.

"Happy birthday beautiful." he said.

"Thanks babe." I said. "Listen, I know what I want for my birthday."

"What's that?"

"I want...to lose my virginity...to you." I said. Ryder looked at me. His eyes were wide and his mouth was dropped. "I've been thinking long and hard. We've been together for almost a year now and I think I'm ready."

"A-are you serious?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm 100% serious."

"Um, okay. Well, my folks are out of town on an anniversary trip. Do you wanna come over tonight?"

"I'd love to."

I pecked Ryder on the lips before walking off to class. I felt my heart pound as I realized this was really going to happen. I was going to lose my virginity to Ryder.

I knocked on Ryder's door. He answered and gave me his usual smile. I smiled back and him and gave him a quick kiss before entering.

"I made us some supper." he said, gesturing towards the kitchen. "If you're hungry."

"Very. I haven't had supper yet." I replied, taking off my coat. "What'd you make?"

"Just some spaghetti. I figured it'd be the easiest and most romantic thing." he replied. "I also made it all candle lit and stuff."

"Wow. Very cheesy and romantic." I teased. "I love it."

We went to the kitchen and ate our supper. It was quiet. We didn't talk about much. Once we were finished, we cleaned off the table. I put the dishes in the sink and Ryder blew out the candles. It was time.

We walked upstairs to Ryder's room.

"Do you really wanna do this?" Ryder asked.

"Yes. I'm ready. Do you wanna do it?"

"Oh! Yeah! I'm ready if you're ready."

I nodded. I wasn't sure how this was supposed to work, so I just walked over to Ryder and kissed him. It heated up into a make out session and soon, he and I were on the bed.

Ryder: "Oh

I got a body full of liquor

With a cocaine kicker

And I'm feeling like I'm thirty feet tall

So lay it down

Lay it down"

Our lips parted for a moment as Ryder sat up and pulled his shirt off. I quickly did the same with mine.

Marcia: "Look what you're doing

Look what you've done

But in this jungle you can't run"

Ryder: "Cause what I got for ya

I promise it's a killer

You'll be banging on my chest"

Both: "Bang, bang

Gorilla"

Ryder unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down my legs, leaving me in my underwear. His jaw dropped at the sight of my body.

"You're so beautiful." he said. I smiled, trying to hide my blush.

"Hey, why am I the only one in their underwear?" I asked seductively as I began to take off Ryder's pants. His face turned bright red as I did so.

Marcia: "You and me

Baby making love like gorillas"

Ryder kissed my neck and laid me back on the bed. Moments later, we were both naked.

Ryder: "Yeah

I got a fist full of your hair

But you don't look like your scared

You just smile and tell me"

Marcia: "Daddy it's yours

Cause you know I like it

Yous a dirty little lover"

"Promise you'll tell me if it hurts." Ryder whispered against my lips.

"I promise." I agreed. Ryder's lips came down on mine and we kissed.

Marcia: "If the neighbors call the cops

Call the sherif

Call the SWAT

We don't stop

We'll keep rocking while they're knocking on our door

And you're screaming"

Both: "Give it to me baby

Give it to me like you wanna"

Ryder: "I bet you never ever felt so good

So good

I got your body trembling like it should

It should"

Both: "You'll never be the same baby once I'm done with you

You!"

Ryder: "Oh!

You with me baby making love like gorillas!"

Marcia: "Ooh

Yeah

Both: "You and me baby

We'll be lovin' like gorillas

Yeah, yeah

Baby, baby

Oh yeah, yeah

You and me baby making love like gorillas"

I snuggled into Ryder's sweaty body as we both gasped for air.

"That was amazing." I said. "It was everything I imagined."

"Yeah. It was great." Ryder agreed. "Worth the wait."

I giggled and snuggled into his body. He had one arm around my body, protectively, as he kissed my forehead.

"What about your parents?" I asked. "Are they gonna be home tomorrow morning?"

"Relax. They won't be home until next week. We're perfectly fine. Plus, I don't think they'd make too big of a deal about it."

"You're lucky to have chill parents. I mean, mine wouldn't make that big a deal, but they'd ask me all this embarrassing questions like if we used protection." I said and laughed. "My parents can be embarrassing sometimes."

Ryder was silent. I looked up at him. He seemed tense and a bit worried.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." he replied. He didn't seem fine, but I guess if he says so, he is. I snuggled into him and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Ryder's POV*

Oh no! I didn't use protection! I got so caught up in the moment that I forgot!

Okay, calm down Ryder. I'm sure it'll be fine. I mean, what's the chance of something happening on the first time, right? I'm sure I have nothing to worry about.