BTR Vs 1D

"So," Ryder said to me that afternoon. We were in music class just playing with some of the instruments. Ryder had a guitar in his hand. "I was doing my research on some Big Time Rush songs for this weeks assignment."

"You could've asked me. I have all their songs on my iPod," I admitted shamelessly.

Ryder chuckled. "That's okay. Anyways, I found this one song, but it's not a Big Time Rush song. It's by one of the members of the band. Kendall Schmidt, I think his name is. I thought it was pretty romantic, so I decided I'd sing it."

"What song is it?" I asked.

Ryder smiled and began to play the song on the guitar.

Ryder:
"Counting the stars, lying in the grass
Side by side, your head on my shoulder
We talk a lot about nothing much
Every breath we're getting closer

Parallel
In this universe
Do we light up our hearts just to watch them burn?
Parallel
Are we crossing lines?
Cause maybe tonight the stars align
The stars align

What if the one who was meant for you
Was all along right in front of you?
You just didn't see
It was there all the time
Got a feeling tonight, yeah
The stars align
Stars align"

Everyone was silent now, listening closely to Ryder's singing. But Ryder's attention was on me, his eyes never breaking contact with mine.

Ryder:
"I pick the thoughts out of your mind
And fit the pieces into a puzzle
Everything I wanna say about you
Is more than enough to write a novel

Parallel
In this universe
Do we light up our hearts just to watch them burn?
Parallel
Are we crossing lines?
Cause maybe tonight the stars align
The stars align

What if the one who was meant for you
Was all along right in front of you?
You just didn't see
It was there all the time
Got a feeling tonight, yeah
The stars align

I'd throw a rope
Around the moon
And pull it close
Whatever it takes to be with you
Maybe tonight
Maybe tonight the stars align
The stars align

What if the one who was meant for you
Was all along right in front of you?
You just didn't see
It was there all the time
Got a feeling tonight, yeah
The stars align

The stars align
The stars align"

The students and the music teacher cheered and I leaned forward to give my amazing boyfriend a kiss on the lips. I felt wetness on my cheeks and realized I was crying.

"What's wrong, babe?" Ryder asked, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I'm just so lucky to have an amazing boyfriend like you," I replied. "Thank you for that serenade. You're the best."

"Anything for the best girlfriend I've ever had and the mother to my child."

I smiled and gave Ryder another big hug.

During History the next day, I got a text from Kitty. It read: "meet me in the library at lunch. urgent -kitty kat".

Once lunch came around, I went right to the library. Marley and Kevin were there as well.

"What's going on, guys?" I asked.

"I don't know. Kitty told me there was an important meeting here for the Glee girls," Marley replied.

"She told me there was an important Glee club meeting here," Kevin added.

"I was just told it was urgent," I finished. I noticed Kitty walking into the library with Heather trailing behind her. "What's this about?"

"I had an idea," Kitty replied. "Since it's One Direction week, I decided to get all the Glee girls, and Kevin, with boyfriends in Glee club together so we could sing the ultimate, romantic One Direction song to our boyfriends."