Isn't She Lovely?

I sat in the choir room. The New Direction guys stood in front of me. They were dressed in suits and looked very classy.

"What's going on, guys?" I asked.

"Well, your baby daddy here wanted to do something special for you. You know, where you're carrying his child and everything," Brett said, putting a hand on Ryder's shoulder. He shrugged it off and glared at Brett.

"I just wanted to show you that I'm gonna be supportive and be with you through all of this." he said, looking back at me. "And, I got a special friend to help me out. Artie?!"

Artie wheeled into the room, also wearing a tuxedo. I smiled as he entered. He, Rachel, Kurt and Blaine were staying in Lima for an extra month to spend Christmas with their families. I was glad to see them again during such a joyous time of year.

"Hello there Mrs. Future-Teen-Mom," he said. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Ryder told me what happened. I'm definitely here for you. My friend Quinn went through the same thing, but she became pregnant by cheating. Anyways, Ryder thought this would be a good song to sing. I sang it to Brittany a while ago when I asked her to the prom, but she shot me down."

I chuckled and sat back as Artie began to sing.

Artie: "Isn't she lovely?

Isn't she wonderful?

Isn't she precious?

Less than one minute old

I never thought

That through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely

Made from love"

Ryder: "Isn't she pretty?

Truly the angels best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe

What God has done

Through us, he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely

Made from love"

All: "Isn't she lovely?

Life and love are the same

Love is Aisha

The meaning of her name

Londie, it could have not been done

Without you who conceived the one

That's so very lovely made from love"

I clapped as tears fell from my eyes. I stood up and hugged Ryder, Artie and the rest of the New Direction boys.

"Thank you so much guys." I said. "That was so beautiful."

"I mean, I know we're not sure of the gender yet, but I've always wanted a baby girl and it'd be pretty cool if we had one." Ryder said.

"Speaking of which, I had something to tell you." I said to Ryder. "If we have a boy, I wanna name him Finn. Or Hudson. Which ever you prefer."

"Finn?" Ryder asked. I nodded. He smiled and said, "I think that'd be perfect."

I smiled and hugged him. The boys cheered and clapped. I couldn't be happier.