하나:One

•Justice•

"You're such a thot."

Being the only black girl in Beverly Hills,is hard. So many people expect me to be ratchet,or ghetto in a way. The same people that I've lived with and gone to school with my whole life. My teachers think I'm supposed to be uneducated,but my skin color has nothing to do with my performance at school. Most of my friends tell me I'm just being delusional,but I'm not.

I've never had a steady relationship with the boys that I've dated. They either date me because they want to know if "that blacker the berry the sweeter the juice" phrase is true. The other half just dated me because of a dare that they had to do.

Boys are awful.

So,I call them "Beasts"

It's not meant to be a good thing,but some boys just say that they're,"a beast in the sheets." Which is pathetic,because most of the boys at my school still watch porn on a daily basis.

I run downstairs, to see my mom and dad. My mom is a cardiac surgeon and my dad is a neurologist. So they have the brains and the hearts of all of their patients. I've always had a good relationship with both of my parents,and they have a good relationship with each other,from what I know about.

"Good morning,Justice." My dad says.

"Good morning." I say.

"How'd you sleep?" My mom says,coming downstairs with scrubs on.

"Good." I say.

"Hey baby." My dad says to my mom.

My mom kisses him and I throw up in my mouth.

"Get a room." I say.

"We have 5. We could use yours." My mom says.

"Eww. That's disgusting." I say.

"Be quiet. You know you were conceived during the song, Bump N Grind by R.Kelly." My dad says.

"Oh my god." I say.

"My mind is telling me no,but my body,my body's telling yes!" My mom sings.

"Baby,I don't want hurt nobody,but there's something that I must confess. To you. I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind." My dad says.

They start to dance on each other.

"I'm gonna go before the two of you conceive another baby to that song." I say heading to the door.

"Bye,sweetheart." My dad says.

"Bye,Richard." I say.

I close the front door and head for my car. I open the door,and I get a text from my best friend,Kora.

KoKo🐨: come pick me up

Me: why?

KoKo🐨: just do it