세:Three

•Justice •

"How in the fuckery squared did you get my number?"

I walk to the front door,as I take my key out of my book bag. I unlock the door and hear a lot of chatter coming from the living room. I walk to the living room and see my mom and dad sitting across from five other people. My mom notices me and jumps up from the couch. She walks over to me and takes me to the center of the living room. I am now the center of attention. Great!

"Lisa,Sean. This is our daughter,Justice." My mom says.

"Nice to meet you." I say,waving at them.

"Nice to meet you." Sean says,sticking his hand out.

I shake it,with a firm grip.

"So,where do you go to school?" Lisa asks.

"Livingston High." I say.

"Really? We have two sons that go there. Today was their first day." Sean says.

"Really? I meet two new boys today." I say.

I am so confused,but then it hits me. What if they're talking about Ethan and Grayson. Today was their first day.

"Well,it was nice meeting the two of you." I say.

I wave off and walk upstairs to my room. I open my bedroom door and close it. I put my bag down on the floor and open my dresser. I get some clothes out. I start to undress myself,but I hear voices coming from my bathroom. I put my shirt back on and walk closer and closer to the door. My hand is on the knob,and I twist it.

The door swings open and I see Grayson.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

"My parents are downstairs,with your parents." He says.

I knew it.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I live next door,and my bedroom is across from yours. I can see your bedroom from my window." He says.

"That's the creepiest thing I've heard today." I say.

He doesn't say anything,he just stares at me. Like he did earlier.

"Stop staring at me." I say.

He laughs lightly.

"Your accent is so cute." He says.

People tell me,that I have an accent. I do,but I try to hide it. My family is from Jamaica. We moved to America, when I was six years old.

I clear my throat and try to talk differently.

"I don't have a accent." I say.

"Don't hide it. It's beautiful and I love it." He says.

He steps closer to me,and his hands trail to my waist. He brings his left hand up to my face and draws circles on my cheek with his thumb. He stoops down,and I can feel his soothing breath on my neck. My breathing stops,as he starts to kiss my skin. I snap back to reality,and push him off of me.