두:Two

•Justice •

"Put some respeck on my name."

I lead the three new students down the main hallway. I point to each class room,telling them about the teachers and what goes on around the school. They all seem really cool. I even found out that they're all in my grade. Good thing,I'm going to be graduating from high school this year.

Anastasia seems really nice. I noticed that the kid Ethan has been checking her out all day. It's only second period,so I'm going slow with the tour because I don't want to go to class today. They all have most of their classes with me.

"So,this is the pool. It's a good thing about our school. We have the best swim team in the district." I say.

"What makes them the best?" Grayson asks.

"Well,we have the best coach and an amazing captain." I say.

"Who's the captain?" Ethan asks.

"Yours truly." I say.

They all nod their heads and we continue with the tour. I take them to the computer labs and I see Kora through the glass window. She sees me and waves at me. I wave then hit the dab,while smiling. She looks like she's trying hard not to burst out laughing. I feel a buzz in my back pocket.

KoKo🐨: come get me out of class

Me: why??

KoKo🐨: i meet the newbies

Me: no stay in class

KoKo🐨: class is no fun

KoKo🐨: please 😔😔

Me: fine😑

I knock on the door,to the lab and the teacher opens it. She sees me and smile,because I'm a good student.

"Hi,Justice. What can I do for you?" She says.

"Hi,Mrs. Marè. Can I get Kora?" I ask.

"Sure,just let me write her a pass." She says.

She goes to her desk,to write the pass. She gives the slip to Kora and she walks out of the classroom.

"Thanks,Cece. You're a life saver." She says.

"Cece?" The three behind me ask.

"You're name is Cece? That's so adorable." Grayson says.

"It is." Ethan says.

"You don't seem like a Cece." Anastasia says.

"Hey! This is not about me and y'all need to put some respek on my name." I say.

We all laugh and continue.

****

I hear nothing. My mind is clear. All the noise from the world,is no longer loud. My body feels free. The cold water feels like heaven, against my skin. The mellow waves crashing against me gently. I'm lost in thought,but I get interrupted.

Somebody jumped in the pool. Their arms wrap around me,and I struggle to get out of their grip. I kick my legs, as a defense mechanism. One of my arms, get free and I elbow the person in their stomach. I swim to the surface and catch my breath.

The person swims up also,and I see Grayson.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"I thought you were trying to hurt me." I say.

"I was try to help." He says.

"Help me with what?" I ask.

"I thought you were drowning." He says.

"A lot of people think I'm drowning,but you're the first person that's actually jumped in." I say.

I get out of the pool and grab my towel. Grayson gets out also and takes it from me.

"I wasn't done with that." I say.

He doesn't say anything,he just looks at me. He smiles at me,while drying his hair.

"Hello! I'm talking to you." I say.

I snap my fingers,in front of his face. He just laughs. That's getting really annoying.

"You're beautiful. You know that?" He asks.

"No I'm not. I have way too much melanin." I say.

"You never have too much melanin,babygirl." He says.

"You're funny." I say.

"Who said I was joking?. He asks.

He steps closer to me. Our faces only inches apart. I can feel his lips almost touch mine, but I back away.

"I..um..I have to go. See you later." I say.

I grab my things and go to the locker room.

Grayson is a cute guy,but I don't like him like that. Maybe he was right.

Maybe I like this new beast.

****

Chapter 2!!

Comment/Vote if you liked it

Bye, Bunnies🐰