다섯:Five

(her outfit)

(her outfit)

•Justice •

"Shut up and eat your burger."

It's been two weeks since I've talked to Grayson. I've been trying my absolute best to avoid him in all ways possible. The fact that he's seen me naked makes me very uncomfortable. I still like him a lot, but he's been talking to other girls. I mean, I can't get angry with him. I did stop talking to him. I don't expect anyone to chase after me, but a jog wouldn't kill anybody. Would it? Grayson is one of the few guys that have actually told me that he likes me. I like him also, but I get so shy when it comes to these types of things.

I walk through the cafeteria, looking for Kora. I see her sitting at a table, with Anastasia and Kai. I quickly walk to their table, and sit down next to Kora.

"Look who finally came." Kora says.

"I didn't get the lunch memo."  I say.(deadass almost typed meme)

"Well, you've been to busy trying to avoid your latest boy toy." Kai says.

"Shut up and eat your burger." I say.

"She not lying, you know? You really have been m.i.a. for like the past two weeks." Kora says.

"Name one thing I missed." I say.

"Anastasia is apart of out group now,Chris and I broke up, and Ana is dating Ethan." Kora says.

Thinking of all the things she's told me, I have missed a lot. I mean,a lot can happen in 2 minutes let alone two weeks. I do need to wiggle my way back into the group somehow, but I don't know how.

"I said name one, and that was three." I say.

"Those things just add to the list." Kora says.

"So, how can I redeem myself?" I ask.

"There's a party tonight." Kai says.

"You guys know I don't do parties." I say.

"You never go anywhere. You're perfect, almost too perfect." Kora says.

"Fine, I'll go. So, where is this party anyways?" I ask.

"At my mans house." Ana says.

My mind instantly clicks.

"NO! NO! NO! I'm not going." I say.

"No, you can't back out." Kai says.

"How so?" I ask.

"Because you already agreed, and plus you live right next door to them." Kora says.

I hated the fact that I lived next door to Grayson. His parents always came over, and it made things even more awkward between us. I don't want to miss out, on possibly, the biggest party of the year, because of my feelings. 

"I'll be there." I say.

We continue talking, but I can't help but notice Grayson from across the cafeteria. He has a least 10 to 15 girls crowded around him. I continue watching, but Grayson and I make eye contact. He stares at me for a couple seconds,but I look away. I grab my book bag, and walk out of the cafeteria. I stand outside of the cafeteria for a while. I start to walk to the outdoor quad, when I hear Kai, Kora, and Ana coming towards me.

"You okay,CeCe? You kinda bailed on us back there." Kora says.

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just-"

I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I look at the girls, and they're looking at someone who's much taller behind me. I slowly turn around, and become face to face with them. Well, face to chest with them. I look up, and see the handsome face I've been avoiding.

"Ladies, can I get a moment alone with Justice?" He asks.

Kora, Kai, and Ana quickly scurry away, like little school girls. He smirks at their actions. I roll my eyes at his cockiness, and place my hand on my hips.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Well, I want you."He says.

"You don't act like it." I say.

"I still do, but this convo should be reversed." Grayson says.

"How so?" I ask.

"You're the one who Zayned on me." He says.

"Did you just say "Zayned"?" I ask, using air quotes.

"I was trying t make you laugh, but that doesn't change the subject Why did you bail on me. I thought you liked me or something like that." Grayson says.

"I did, and I still do, but I just got a little discombobulated." I say.

He grabs my hand, and holds it in his. I instantly feel a smile starting to rise on my face. We just stare at each other.

"There's a party at my house tonight. I want you to come." He says.

"I don't know. I mean, I do have a lot of things to do after school." I say.

"How about this after the party you stay at my house and we just hang out. Me and you." He says.

"I like the sound of that." I say.

He pulls me in for a hug, and I smell the scent of his shirt. I was expecting some sort of colonge, but it was a different smell. Kinda smokey a little. I shrug it off, and pull out of the hug.

"I'm gonna go. I wouldn't want you to be late for class." He says.

"The bell hasn't rang ye-"

The bell rings in the middle of me speaking. It's like Gray is psychic or something. He's so mysterious, and I like it. There's something about him.

Something that I can't seem to shake.

****

Hey bunnies🐰

Long time since we've been here

How was this chapter?

Please comment(i just like reading them)

Bye!!