아홉:Nine

Justice

"The new kid."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Grayson asks me.

My whole mind goes blank. Did this beautiful specimen just ask me to be his girlfriend? I can't comprehend what is actually happening, but I know it's good. I want to say yes so badly, but my mind keeps on reverting back to the whole "he's a drug dealer" thing. What if I get in too deep and get my heart broken. Or worse. What if I get put in danger because of his decisions. My mind is saying "no", but I like him. I really like him, and I don't want to let my strategic side get in the way.

"Of course." I say.

"Really?" He says, in a boyish manner.

"Yes." I say.

He practically flips the table, and picks me up from my seat. He spins me around, and then comes to a complete halt. He looks at me, and it seems as if the whole world freezes. I look into his eyes, and they seem to be a deep as the ocean behind us. I lean in, and my lips connect with his. The kiss lasts for a few seconds, but he pulls away.

"God, you're so beautiful." He says.

I smile at his words.

****

I wake up, and I can already feel the smile on my face. I remember what happened last night. I have a boyfriend. An actual boyfriend. One that won't fuck me over like the others have done. I roll out of my bed, and walk to my bathroom to take a shower, but my phone digs. I run back over to my bed, and grab it. I unlock it, to see I have a text from Grayson.

Mi Amor💖: how do you look so beautiful all the time?

J: how do you know what i look like?

Mi Amor💖: i'm looking at you...

I look out of my window, and surely see Grayson looking at me.

J: you're weird

Mi Amor💖:  you like my weird

J: true

Mi Amor💖:  your butt looks so nice in those panties by the way

J: that's why I bought them tbh

Mi Amor💖: i'll talk to you later babygirl

J: alright

J: see you later babe

I lock my phone, and walk to my closet. I gather an outfit, and walk to my bathroom.

 I gather an outfit, and walk to my bathroom

****

I walk through the hallways, and head for my locker. I put in the combination, and and grab my books that I need out of it. I stuff the books in my book bag, and start to walk to class. I continue to walk, but someone grabs me by my waist. I assume it's Grayson, but I look down to see small hands with pearly acrylic nails. I turn around and it's Ana.