십:Ten

A/N: You guys are gonna be shook....*rubs hands together*

Justice

"I don't like her."

{3 Days Later}

It's been 3 days since Nani has been here, and she's spending more time with Grayson, than his actual girlfriend is. I know this would happen. I knew that someone would come along and take him away from me. I just didn't know it'd be here so soon.

I just hate the fact that I fall so hard for people. I fall hard, and I always end up getting my feeling hurt.

I just wish I would've prepared myself for this. It hurts knowing that she could easily take him away from me, but that's a conclusion that I have to come to now.

I sit in class, and write down my notes for economics. My teacher changes the slide, and I quickly write down the material. Grayson sits next to me, while his left hand is on my thigh. He writes with his right hand.

My teacher finishes her lesson, and Grayson turns to me.

"What are you doing after school today?" He asks.

"Ask Nani." I say.

"Why would I ask her?" He asks.

"You have been spending more time with her. I just thought-"

"You think I like her?" He laughs.

"Well, yea." I says.

He doesn't say anything, he just laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask, annoyed.

"Trust me. I don't like her. She's not my type." He says.

"Good...Why don't you like her?" I ask.

"I just don't, and she doesn't like me either. We're just friends." He says.

"You better be." I say.

He kisses me on my forehead, and I embrace him.

"So, are you free after school?" He asks.

"I don't know. Depends on how my next block goes." I say.

"Why do you need to see about next block?" He asks.

"Because it's the last one of the day." I say.

"I guess." He says.

The bell rings, and I put my things in my book bag. Grayson wraps his arm around my shoulder, and we walk out of the classroom. We walk into the hallway, and the first thing we see is Nani. I mentally roll my eyes, at the sight of her. Grayson takes him arm off of me, and gives her a hug. He pulls away from her, and looks at me. He smiles, and wraps his arm around me again.

"What class are you going to next?" Grayson asks.

"Physics." Nani says.

"We have the same class." I say.

"I guess we do. I could walk with you." She says.

I look at Grayson, then back at Nani.

"Sure." I say.

She smiles, and the bell rings.

I kiss Grayson, and he kisses me back. I pull away.