여덟:Eight

!!!!Before we get into this, would you guys be interested in a character q&a? If so let me know!!!!

Justice •

"I'll eat you later."

I wake up in my room, and my head is pounding. Not only do I not remember most of last night, I remember two things. Carson kissed me and told me that he loves me, and the only guy I've liked in a long time is a fucking drug dealer. I like Grayson a lot, almost more than I thought I would but I still can't shake the fact that he's doing something that's illegal. Very illegal. I just want a normal relationship. Just one that I can feel comfortable with being in. My mind is conflicted over wether I should still feel the way I do about Grayson.

I get out of my bed, and rub my eyes from the sunshine peaking through my curtains. I remove my covers from my body and the cold air hits my bare legs. I grab my phone off of my nightstand, and turn it on. Immediately I get tons of notifications that have been sent to me. About seven of them are from Kora, but one text catches my eye. It's one from Grayson. 

I tap the notification, and it's a text. 

Mi Amor💖: did you come to the party?

Me: yea but something happened and I had to leave...

Mi Amor💖: what happened?

Me: don't worry about it

Mi Amor💖: did you know what today is?

Me: Tuesday?

Mi Amor💖: valentine's day lol

Me: ofmg really?

Mi Amor💖: yea

Me: cool

Mi Amor💖: I have a surprise for you today

Me: you don't have to do anything for me Gray

Mi Amor💖: I want to do something for you

Mi Amor💖: I actually have the whole day prepared and ready for us

Mi Amor💖: all you have to do is give me the green light

Me: idk

Mi Amor💖: please Justice?

Me: 💚

Mi Amor💖: YES!!

Mi Amor💖: i'll eat you later

Mi Amor💖: see you later* autocorrect 🙄

Me: alright 😂😂

I get out of my bed and go to my bathroom. I turn on the water to my shower, and get in.

****

I get out of the shower, and put on my clothes for the day. I want to wear something that correlates to today's holiday.