열셋:Thirteen

A/N: Y'all are gonna hate me...

·Justice·

~3 Months Later~

"I think this one is the one." I say.

I stand in front of Ana, Kai, and Kora. I hold up the dress that I feel is perfect. Prom for us is about two days away, and I'm just now getting my dress. I would've gotten it earlier, but I'm a procrastinator. Grayson already has his suit, and everything prepared for the big night. My mind is preparing myself for Grayson. Saying that after this night, it'll just be Grayson and I. I like it like that. He's dependable, and not like anyone I've ever met.

"Cece, you sure your dad is gonna let you wear that? Around Grayson?" Kai says.

"Yea. Why?" I ask.

"Cause Grayson is gonna tackle you. And I don't mean in the sporty sense." She says.

"Right. You might get pregnant wearing that around him." Kora says.

"You might pregnant wearing anything around Chris." I say.

"Touché, bitch." She says.

We all laugh. I hold the dress in my hands, and look at it. I'm mesmerized by it's beauty, but even more by it's soon significance.

"Justice is in love." Ana says.

"You are too." I say.

"Ethan and I aren't exclusive." She says.

"You should be. You two have been dating longer that Gray and I have." I say.

We all walk to the cash register. I hand the dress to the cashier, and rings it up. My phone chirps, and I see that Grayson has texted me.

Mi Amor💖: where are you?

Me: i'm getting my dress for Saturday

Me: why?

Mi Amor💖: i have to talk to you

Me: about what?

Mi Amor💖: you'll see when you get here

Me: okay

Me: are you okay?

Mi Amor💖: not until you get over here

Me: I'm omw

I lock my phone, and put it in my pocket. I look back to the cashier, as she tells me the price of my dress.

"Your total is $161.90." She says.

I hand her the money, and she put it in a long bag and hands it to me. I rake it out of her hand, and wrap the hanger around my wrist.