사:Four

•Justice•

"I have something to tell you."

I wake up, to the sound of my alarm on my phone ringing. I've been to sleep three times in the last hour, but I always go back to sleep. I set multiple alarms, just in case I'm too lazy to get up. I roll out of bed, as the cold air hits my body. I shiver at the feeling, considering I only have on a shirt and shorts. I walk to my bathroom and turn the shower on. I wait for the water to warm up. I look at myself in the mirror. I recall what Grayson said last night. He called me beautiful. That's the only time someone has called me that, and it actually felt genuine.

I reach into the shower to feel if the water is hot enough. I feel the stinging burn of the hot water against my skin. I snatch my hand back, and  shake the water off. I start to take my clothes off and I get in the shower. Soon the bathroom fills up with steam, and the soothing heat relaxes me. It feels like all the worry in the world has faded away, and I'm the only one in this abyss.

****

I walk out of my bathroom, to only see that the sun isn't up. I look at my phone, and it's only 5:36 a.m. I wonder why my alarms went off so early, but I really don't care. I put my clothes down on my bed and unwrap the towel, that was covering my body. It falls to the ground, hitting my feet softly. I look at myself in my full body mirror. I turn around to see my butt and it wiggles a little. I laugh at myself and put some more pajamas on. I turn my bedroom light off, and unlock my door. I get back in my bed, and I stare at the glow in the dark stars on my ceiling. I feel my eyes get heavy, once more and I finally doze off.

****

"Justice!! Justice!!"

 I wake up to my mom shaking the life out of me.

"Wake up." She says.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"7 o'clock." She says.

I get out of my bed and she walks out of my bedroom. I close the door after she leaves, and lock it. I hear the click of the lock, and put my clothes on. 

I grab my book bag and exit my room

I grab my book bag and exit my room. I walk downstairs, and my phone vibrates. I take it out of my pocket, and see that I have a text from Grayson. I unlock my phone, with my fingerprint, and tap on the IMessages app. I click on his contact and read his text

Holy Grayl🌝:  you still at home?

Me: yeah...why??