29.

B A B Y   S T E P S

[CHAPTER TWENTY NINE]

I pranced around the kitchen, the next day, wearing my favourite pair of Victoria's Secret underwear and an oversized top. After the game of never have I ever last night the bots insisted that I tagged along to go into town but I refused calling it an early night.

Mum and dad weren't home for another day so I cherished the time I had alone and danced along to my favourite songs, making myself breakfast. I seemed to have kept the top that Brad persuaded me too of his and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

Knock knock.

Confused who would be knocking at my door at half eight in the morning, I lowered the volume of the music and skipped to answer the door.

"Hi!" Brad greeted me as soon as the door inched open.

"Hi?" I laughed lightly as his eyes raced over my body before he plastered a smirk on his face.

"I've got something that should have been delivered to you." He announced before revealing a letter from behind his back. "It's for you but the postman delivered it too the wrong house."

"Well, thanks!" I grinned taking hold of the envelope and glancing at it quickly before placing it on the side.

"Can I come in? I need to ask you something." He questioned curiously.

"Sure." I nodded shyly before questioning. "But shouldn't you been spending time with Nat?"

"She's been back less than twenty four hours and already is on my nerves." He admitted truthfully as we wandered into the kitchen. "Sisters are extremely annoying."

"Brothers are equally annoying."

"I doubt that-"

"That's siblings for you." I explained, walking around the island lifting my chin to see if the breakfast wasn't burnt. "I think Noah gets pure pleasure out of annoying and teasing me." He nodded as he leaned against the table, taking the smell of pancakes in.

"You can be easily teased." He stuck out his tongue.

"Just irritable."

"You look cute even that top and your underwear." He sniggered in amusement. I groaned in annoyance and embarrassment.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled as my cheeks flushed bright red. "You've given me the letter-"

"Can you make me breakfast?" He smacked his lips together. "Pretty please." He leaned closer to me using his close proximity to make goosebumps surface along my skin.

"Maybe if you answer my question first." I whispered in his ear.

"If you are that desperate!" He mimics, closing his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh a little which caused him to smirk.

"I'm listening." I announced placing my index finger on my chin. "Why are you even here?"

"As well as delivering your post, I need to ask you a favour." He said lowering the volume of his voice. "I need to go out tonight with the boys."