9 years ago...

Okay ._. So this chapter might not be as long as you were hoping for but I'm writing it like this because it's a memory you're having. :) (Kill meh this is going to be horrible :( )

"I'm moving to Korea (Y/N)...." he looked at me with sad eyes..

"What? Wae? You can't. You can't leave me.. I need you" I said as I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

"(Y/N).. Stop making this harder... I have to leave." he said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"B-but...." I stared at him as I said it "I LOVE YOU" I yelled at him. He looked at me shocked and tears started falling.

"I lo--" He closed his mouth as soon as he heard his mom call him. "(Y/N).. I have to go. I know we'll see each other again in the future... In the meanwhile.. just wait for me okay?" He said to me with a big smile telling me that it'll be okay. "Annyeonghi kyeseyo (Y/N)"he kissed my cheek and ran off off. I saw tears fall off his cheeks.

He left me with tears..

And with that memory I fell asleep

🔵 Author's Note 🔵

I'm sorry this chapter was short. Really short .__. I was going to write more about the memory but I didn't really want to over do it. As I'm writing this, it's raining really hard and the rain is hitting the window really hard .-. Holy... Don't think that the next chapters will be as long as this chapter because obviously they have to be longer right? Usually the few chapters will be a bit confusing and you'll be asking yourself "Where's Vernon" Don't worry. I'll try to make the chapters long but not too long or short so we can finally get to the Vernon part. I've noticed that most of my ideas are already in Vernon fanfictions so I really have to change my ideas due to that reason and it's just a lot ... If there are any parts at all that are a little similar to other fanfics, I'm really sorry. I'm learning Korean so you'll be seeing Korean phrases here and there. Now, I guess 'll shut up. I talk too much. My failure is just about to begin.