Bumping Into a "Stranger"

I decided I would leave in 2 days. Giving me more time to say goodbye to everyone and visit a few places before I go. Especially to talk to Bryann about this.

I started taking stuff off my wall deciding I would take them with me. As I was taking everything off I decided to put some Twenty One Pilots Music. "Heathens" was the first song on the playlist so I decided to listen to that (Yeaaahhhh :3). I sang along to every word until I came across to a box in my closet full of pictures I took. I came to one specific picture where me and Bryann went to Disney World. I smiled and put it back and started to look at all the other pictures. I've had this box for years now ever since photography interests me. I closed the lid to box and put it on my bed.

I finished taking every poster off my wall. All you saw were beautiful pastel yellow walls. I was going to get a snack before I got a text. I ran to my phone hoping it would be Bryann.

"Hey (Y/N). I hope you're not mad at me. I just didn't expect it coming. Can you come to the park around 5? We need to talk." I smiled like an idiot staring at the text.

I immediately got up and took a quick shower. Once I got out I decided to wear some shorts and a black crop top with a black cardigan over it. It was 4:45. The park was right behind my house so I'd make it there in around 10 minutes.

I started walking out the door when my mom asked "(Y/N) Where are you going? Don't you have to finish packing?"

"Yeah eomma. Don't worry. I'll be back soon. I'm gonna go see Bryann for a while" I said smiling.

"Okay." She said laughing. "Be back soon"

"YEAH EOMMA!" I yelled from outside. I started walking but bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Uhh. Yeah.. I'm fine.." He said

"I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm really sorry."

"No. It was my fault. I was dumbfounded by your beauty..."

"Uh?" I said giggling a little "Thanks.." feeling my cheeks turning red.

I couldn't really see his face because he was wearing a mask around his mouth. But his eyes were beautiful. They looked like Vernon's in fact. I looked at the time on my phone. I looked up at the stranger and said "I'm sorry! I'm in a rush. It was really nice meeting you." I said as I started speed walked.

I eventually made it and saw Bryann sitting on a bench alone looking at the sky.

"Bryann.." I said out of breath.

"(Y/N)! I thought you wouldn't come. I thought you were mad at me..." She said quietly looking down.

"Now Bryann. Why would I be mad at you? I'm sorry I'm a little late. I bumped into someone on accident"

"(Y/N).. Just stay. That's an option too" She said with a cracked voice.

"Bryann.. You know this has been my dream for so long.. I can't just let go this opportunity just because you don't want me to leave. I made my choice and I'm going. I might not get this opportunity ever again. Please... Just.. Understand me.. This-" I stopped talking when I realized she started to cry.

She hugged me tightly. I felt her tears on my shirt. I hugged her back tightly. This hurts me but I can't let this opportunity slip by. I just can't.

Bryann and I talked for a while and she finally seemed to understand. Thank god. We decided to walk home together so she can help me pack.

We eventually got home and went upstairs.

"Woah... (Y/N) I haven't seen these walls in years." She said surprised.

"Yeah. I know. I decided I'll take these with me" I said pointing at the posters. I won't take everything. Just my bed. I'll leave the dresser behind" I say as I grab my luggage. I started going through clothes I would want to take with me. I ended up putting almost all my clothes in the cases. I left some behind though not wanting to carry too many bags. It took up only two cases. Good enough. I decided I finished and Bryann and I went downstairs to watch a movie. Bryann made us some popcorn while I decided which movie we'd watch. I decided to watch a disney movie both me and Bryann used to love. Cinderella. (Yeah. Believe it or not. Cinderella was my favorite Disney princess .__.)

We started to watch the movie and the stranger's words came back to me. "No. It was my fault. I was dumbfounded by your beauty" I questioned if he actually meant it. I mean.. I'm a potato. I blushed as I remember what he said to me.

"(Y/N)! Are you even watching the movie? Gosh."

"Huh? Yeah. I am..." I said quietly wanting to watch the movie but I failed. What mostly intrigues me the most is the fact that his eyes look like Vernon's. Could it possibly be him that I bumped into? Haha. You're funny. In your dreams...

~Author's Note~
So yeah.. We're getting closer 🌞