The Visit

I woke up early knowing my furniture would come today. 

I heard a truck honk and I ran outside. The people were nice enough to help me carry everything inside.

After they left I received a text from
....
VERNON? Wait..? I thought he forget about me by now....

"GOOD MORNIIINNNGGG MA LADY!~
How's it going?" The text read.

What's up with him calling me his lady? I stared at the text for a while deciding if I should answer or not. I decided to answer. I want to keep it simple so I sent a short message. Don't want him to know I'm fangirling.

"Good morning :3 It's been fine. I got my furniture right now so I'm just moving everything. What bout you?" I wrote and hit send. I continued moving everything and got a text again.

Vernon again.

"Ayye. It's cool. I'll be right over to help you. Don't mind if I go do you? ;)"

Wait! Come over? But... O MY GOSH. Am I the luckiest Carat ever!? Wait.. Isn't he busy? Most importantly... Why hasn't he forgotten about me yet?

"Wait? I mean.. Aren't you busy? No.. It's fine.  Fans wouldn't like to see you with a Carat anyways..." I sent

It's been a while and I still haven't gotten s text from him back. See? I knew he would forget.

I heard the bell ring and I ran to the door to get it. It was Vernon..

"Huh..? You actually came?"

"Of course?" He said walking into my apartment. "Nice apartment you got here (Y/N).." He said looking everywhere. He honestly looked adorable. "Where shall we start?" He asked happily.

"Uhh. The kit- no.. My ro-.. No .. The living room." I said awkwardly

"Okay" Vernon said as he laughed and pinched my cheek. I turned around hoping he wouldn't see my face red. 

~Hour later~

We finished everything that had to be done and sat on the couch. The room was silent with only the fan to be heard.

"Hey (Y/N)...." Vernon called out all of a sudden

"Y-yeah?" I asked awkwardy

"Do you know who I am?" He asked. I was confused with the sudden question. Of course I do.

"Uhh. My bia-....." I stopped what I was saying.. He cant know he's my bias. "Vernon from Seventeen?" I said laughing.

I heard a sigh escape from his lips. "Yeah.. Vernon.... Just a... Seventeen member that just met you..." He said irritared

What? Was I supposed to say something else?

"Hey. I gotta go. Don't you have to go to the PLEDIS building? I read the letter. I'll take you there." Vernon said

"Oh. But I still haven't gotten ready.." I said

"It's fine. I'll wait" He said "I'll be right here on this couch."

"ThAaaaankkkss" I said smiling and walked to my room.

Why did he ask me who he was? Vernon. He's Vernon....

I changed into some high waisted shorts and a black crop top and slid on some black Nike's.

I left my room and stopped in front of Vernon

"Reaaadyyyy" I said extending my word.

Vernon saw me and looked away quickly.

"Okay. Let's go.  You look nice (Y/N)"..

🍰Author's note🍰

I dont really know how to end stories 😂 Sorry. School started yesterday and it's already killing me. Anyways, byee!~ 🌞