Chapter 11

Krystal gave me a ride home since literally.. she lives like 4 streets away from me.

"Thank you Krystal!~" I said

"Bye (Y/N)!" She said as she was hyper from so much sugar.

Is it even safe for her to drive like this? I laughed a little.

I got out my keys to open the door but the door was already open.

Did I forget to lock the door when I left? No.. I'm sure I closed it.

"FUCK!" I yelled and entered the house.

I saw 12 heads pop up from different rooms

"Ah! What the fuck guys?! Fucking scared me!" I said giving them a glare

"(Y/N)! WATCH THAT MOUTH!" Joshua yelled from the kitchen.

I smiled and put my bag down on the couch and threw myself on the couch.

"What took you so long!" Hoshi said as he pouted and played with my hair

"Sorry. I was with the girls." I said staring at the ceiling.

All of a sudden what happened yesterday came in mind.

"(Y/N).. We know what happened with you and Vernon yesterday" Joshua said

"Great.." I said quietly thinking no one heard me and sighed.

"(Y/N). Are you mad at him?" Woozi asked

"Mad? I-I don't know. Am I mad at him?" Saying not sure. Am I mad or am I just being stupid?

"Vernon has strong feelings for you. You haven't realized that?" Jun said confused

"Feelings for me?" I laughed. "He barely just met me. I'm just a stupid carat anyways"

"She's clueless" DK said to the boys

"No. You don't understand (Y/N)." Jun said "You've met before you even met here in Korea"

"Yeah.. Back in America. He bumped into me a few days ago.. That's how we met? Never ever in my life have I met him until now" I said confused at what Jun said.

"How about you just ask Vernon?" Mingyu said.

"I can't. Not after what happened yesterday." I said looking away

"Oh come on (Y/N). Please." Woozi said with a pleading expression.

"Oh my fuu---dging god." I said looking at Joshua cautiously as he glares at me. "Fine. I'll go tomorrow." I said rolling my eyes

"GREAT!" The boys yelled out.

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. They were pleading to be closed. As soon as I closed them I fell asleep.

~The next Morning~

I woke up with a blanket on top of me. I remember the boys were here last night. I looked everywhere on the ground and saw 12 bodies laying there sleeping.

HOLY SHIT. THEY DIDN'T LEAVE!?

I decided to let them sleep. They must've been tired last night which is why they stayed here.

I slowly and carefully walked to my room to take a shower.

I got in the shower to feel less tired.

I soon afterwards got out of the shower. Clothes were already laid out on the bed. Was it one of the boys? Why are they even in my room? I shrugged and threw on what was on the bed.

I walked back to the living room expecting to find the boys still laying there.

"Good morning (Y/N)!~" Joshua said smiling cheerfully

"Good morning Oppas. Are you guys.. making breakfast?" I asked shocked

"Yeah. Is something wrong with that?" S.Coups asked looking at me

"No.. I just thought you guys weren't the cooking type."

"We're not." Woozi said smiling sitting criss cross on the couch.

That somehow worried me.

"Hey. While you were in the restroom we heard you singing." WonWoo said.

I looked at them with wide eyes. "R-really? Uhh.."

"You sounded amazing. No wonder Vernon showed PLEDIS your videos for them to contract you under their name."

The boys gave Wonwoo a glare before slapping him.

"What!?" I yelled staring at them. "He did what!? I said standing up from the chair causing the chair to fall.

"(Y/N)'s scary..." Hoshi whispered thinking I wouldn't hear him. I looked at him for a second and looked back. 

S.Coups sighed before saying anything

"Yeah.. Vernon was the one that helped you get here.."

I stared at them with shocked eyes not believing what I'm hearing.

"BUT.. WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME?!" I said slamming my fist on the table causing pain to rush through my arm. "Where is he?" I said trying to calm myself.

"He said he would be at the dance room" Joshua said.

"Thanks" I said and walked to the door.

"Don't kill him (Y/N)" I heard The8 say.

^Author's note^

Mkaaayy.... 😑 Not like I was hoping for but it was alright 🙂 I was planning all this at school but when I get to writing it's all shit? Wtf. Not expected 😂