Idk what to name this .__.

Vernon P.O.V

"I'm sorry (Y/N)...." I said and stood up walking towards the door. I looked back before leaving and looked at her. She stayed looking down at the ground not wanting to look at me.

I closed the door and walked to the car. I sat in the seat staring at the sky. I started hitting the stirring wheel which caused several honks. I looked back at her house and started driving.

Everything was blurry. I couldn't see a thing with tears in my eyes.

When will (Y/N) realize that I'm that long lost boy from 9 years ago?

I got several calls from the boys which I didn't bother to answer.

I got to my apartment after what seemed to take a long time. I went straight to my room and just laid there staring at nothing but a ceiling. My heart ached. Something I haven't felt since 9 years ago when I had to leave her.

I got a text and I rushed to my phone hoping it was (Y/N) but it wasn't. It was just S. Coups.

"Where are you!? We're crazy worried about you. Text back as soon as you get this message."

I didn't feel like answering back but I didn't like the boys worrying about me so I decided to text back

"I'm fine.. Just don't feel like doing anything today. I'm fine though. I promise." I wrote deciding to keep it short and if I should tell them what happened or not.

"Are you not feeling well? Did something happen? I'll be right over." S. Coups texted back in less than a minute.

What? No. I just want to be alone. I let out a sigh. I appreciate that they worry about me but sometimes they can over exaggerate.

A few minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw all 12 boys right there. I thought only S. Coups was coming! I didn't want him to tell anyone. They all came rushing inside.

"Hansol! Are you okay?" Joshua came in shaking me around.

All the boys started asking questions

"STOP! I said I'm fine. You guys didn't have to come."

Everyone stared at me and everything was silent

"We know you're not okay Hansol.. We're not stupid. We know you well enough to tell that something's not right with you." Woozi said breaking the silence.

I stared at Woozi and gave up.

"Fine. Yes. Something happened." I said sighing and falling back on the couch with my head in my hands

"Spill it out. Who did it?" Wonwoo said angrily.

"It was my fault.. It's all... My fault." I said trying not to cry.

"What are you talking about?" Hoshi asked curiously

"I-I..... You know how I left with (Y/N) right?" I asked them

"Yeah" all of them said with nods and glances to eachother.

"Well. I... We got to her apartment and I uh.." I said looking down embarrassed "I kissed her without thinking."

"WHAT!?" Jun yelled

"I didn't know what I was doing. I just.. I couldn't help myself. She started crying afterwards and told me to leave. She's mad at me." I said looking down

"Why would you do such thing!? YOU BARELY JUST MET HER!" S. Coups said sighing. The others just looked shocked.

"I'm sorry!" I said with tears ready to fall. "I.. I've known her for years now.."

"Whaaattttt!?" All the boys asked surprised.

"(Y/N).... Was my best friend when we were little. I had to leave her though. My parents thought moving to Korea would be the best. She.. confessed to me the day I was leaving. She told me she loved me and I couldn't do anything about it. And now that I have her again she doesn't know I'm that boy from 9 years ago." I said already crying

Everyone was speechless looking.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Joshua and Seungkwan asked

"I don't know. I never thought you guys needed to know."

"No. We can't just leave things like this." Woozi said "We're going to help you. Right boys?"

"YEAH!" Everyone yelled making me smile.

~Author's Note~

:D I changed this chapter a little. Taking some parts off from the other chapter just so you wouldn't read something all over again and added some new content which is Vernon's point of view. I know this chapter isn't really interesting but I don't really feel the ideas coming .__. Anyways.. Enjoy the failure of this chapter :D Bye!~