A surprising letter..

I woke up still really tired. I went to sleep at around 4 am and woke up at 8 am. I'm guessing that's why... I looked through my music playlist and played Seventeen's "Mansae"   since it always gets me up on my feet. Seventeen's a group I've LOVED for months now. I've memorized a lot of their dances already. Vernon! Don't get me started. I have millions of reasons to love him. My gosh, he's amazing. He somehow looks like my best friend from 9 years ago. 

I changed into some comfortable shorts and an oversized shirt and ran downstairs singing the lyrics of the song. 

"Good morning Eomma!" I said as I hugged my mom. 

"Good Morning honey!~ Great news!" she said with a big smile handing me a letter. I looked at her confused and took the letter. I silently read it. I was speechless. Is this real?! Is this a joke my mom's pulling on me? I had so many questions running through my mind.

"M-mom.. This is a letter from PLEDIS...." I said dumbfounded.

"YES! (Y'N) THEY WANT YOU TO JOIN THEM!" she said excitedly.

"But how?..." I asked still not believing this is true. 

"Well... Turns out one of the groups saw your videos and showed them to PLEDIS. They seemed really impressed by your talent"

I was jumping up and down not able to contain my excitement and happiness. Me, join PLEDIS? This is a dream come true! I hugged my mom tightly and ran up to my room with letter in hand.

I read the letter again making sure I read correctly. My eyes came to a certain spot though. "You must be here by June 3~" It said. Wait, so.. I only have a week left? I dropped the note and stared at the wall with mixed emotions. I decided to text my Bryann, my best friend. 

She came 15 minutes later. "You're not actually going are you (Y/N)?" she said as she walked into my room. I noticed sadness in her eyes but I couldn't let this opportunity go.

"Yeah... I am. This has been my dream for years Bryann" I said. 

"Oh.." Bryann said with a fake small smile.

"Bryann.." I said staring directly into her eyes. "I'm sorry. I know this is hurting you. But, I won't forget you. I have to go." I said hoping she'll understand.

"Well (Y/N). If that's that's your choice. I wish you good luck". She said as she stood up from my bed and walked out my door. 

"Bryann!" I yelled. I ran after her but she was already gone. I stared at the sky with tears in my eyes. Why can't she understand? 

     ► Author's Note ◄

May I just say I'm actually proud of the results? I thought it would seem boring but in my opinion I personally like it :3 I already have the next chapter written. I'm not sure if I'll write it today or tomorrow tho. I'm going back to school on the 8th so I'm trying to write as much as possible. ^-^