Chapter ten Bathroom Bedlam and Wild Weasleys

Astoria's P.O.V

It started out as a ordinary day, the birds were singing and the ground was covered in a thick layer of snow. As the day went on however I began to notice that the Weasley twins were missing and that didn't bode well that meant they were off planning some fools demise. Speaking of demise Professor "Ugly Umbridge was found in her class room this morning apparently she had been pierced by two hundred pins, unfortunately the old hag was still alive. I had a theory on who did it but I didn't want to say anything. I was walking down the hall humming quietly when I felt my foot catch on something I looked down and saw a orange and purple trip wire that's when the horror dawned on me. I had just walked right into a Weasley twins trap and a bucket of slime fell on my head and the sticky substance was all over everything. I heard laughter coming from behind a couple of pillars so I did what any responsible witch would do, I cast reducto. That brought the twin trouble makes out of hiding along with destroying part of the school, I feel slightly bad about that last part. I began to tap my foot on the stone floor and I said, "What do you have to say for yourselves?" They looked at each other and said in a excited tone, "Wicked, mucus is a beautiful color on you Astoria." It was truly in stereo and now my annoyance levels were doubled. I didn't quite feel up to dispensing justice so I simply said, "Very funny guys now run along before I tell Hermione and Violet what you did" They gained a look of fear and dashed off probably to find some other poor fool to prank. Well great now it looked like I was in need of a bath. Fortunately the perfects bathroom was always open, ah time for a nice hot soak what could go wrong.

I walked to the portrait on the fourth floor that had the prefects bathroom behind it and said, "Rubber ducky" That was the password needed to get in. I noticed that someone's cloth were already on the shelf and a smirk crept across my face when a green and silver tie came into view. I was tired of being the good girl all the time there comes a day where everyone needs to live a little and today was my day. I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped into the steam filled bathroom, the warm air danced on my bare flesh and the room smelt heavenly it was a mix of honey and roses. I saw Draco leaning back in the large pool like structure and he had a butterbeer and a bowl of chocolate covered cherries sitting next to him, he looked to be in paradise. I whistled and said, "Is this a private bath or may I join you?" Draco shot up like a rocket and stared straight at me and began to mumble incoherently before saying, "Astoria please don't remove that towel if your uncomfortable, I'm not going to pressure you into anything." Draco is always so considerate but I've seen him naked so why the heck not. I let the green towel slip gracefully off my body and glide to the floor. Draco looked as though he might die from shock and said, "Merlin you're more beautiful than my wildest dreams." This made me flush a deep red and strangely i didn't feel ashamed at all. I was just about to slip into the inviting pool when I heard the door fly open and laughter began to echo throughout the room and in walked Blaise and Neveah and they were both naked as all get out, oh what a lovely mess this was.

The look on Draco's face was priceless it was a mix of astonishment, horror and disgust. I felt my eye begin to twitch as I said, "How did you two even know about the perfects bath?" Blaise put his hands on his hips and said in a matter of fact tone, "Neveah was the perfect for Ravenclaw last year." Neveah spoke up next and said, "Blaise darling I think we broke my cousin brain, he can't handle my beauty" Draco finally covered his eyes and said, "Merlin's bloody beard put some clothe on Neveah!" She covers her mouth and laughed lightly before saying, "What's wrong, we used to take baths together when were little" Draco then said, "Yeah that's when we were little, seeing you now is wrong on so many levels and I don't particularly want to see Blaise either." Blaise smiled and said, "Your just jealous that I look better than you, right Astoria?" Was he seriously asking me this, of course he was why wouldn't he. He's Blaise why wouldn't he make the situation awkward. My tone was annoyed as I said, "You know something Blaise sometimes I think your a complete idiot and others a partial idiot but right now you are a total idiot. I would appreciate it if you and Neveah left Draco and I in peace."