Night Of Tears

Amber was getting ready for bed, she had on a pink night gown on. Now all of her scares are showing, she looked at her arms. Full of scares, some were new and some were old.

She has scares on her face, but her hair is hiding her face. She quickly climbed into bed. Her room was dark, she liked it dark.

Suddenly she heard her parents voices, it sounded like they were yelling.

"We gotta get that kid out, she doesn't talk to us." Her father Mike clenched his fists at his sides.

"I saw her try to kill herself." Her mother Beth's tone of voice changed with anger.

Their daughter was annoying them, so they have to find a way to get rid of her.

"We have to find a way to get rid of her." Her father finished.

Amber cried at the sound of her parents. Why would they do that to their daughter? "They hate me that much? But they didn't treat James like that."

Her parents loved their older son James, but they never loved Amber, even her brother hated her.

"I'll call aunt Lilly, she will have to take her." Beth suggested.

"Your sister?"

"Yes." Beth answered.

"I can't wait for her to be gone, she makes me so mad." Mike slammed his fist on the arm of the couch.

She gasped, tears rolled out of her eyes. "I gotta get out of here, I will tomorrow." She reached over to her nightstand, she set her alarm clock to six o'clock in the morning.

"I'm going to bed." Beth said as she rose from the couch.

"Me too." Mike rose from the couch.

The blonde could hear her parents walking up the stairs and talking about her.

She sighed, then she closed her eyes full of water. She couldn't wait to get out of here. She has to do what is best, to keep herself alive.

She hopes to meet somebody that actually cares about her and understands what she's going through. She doesn't understand why her parents hate her.

Her parents were yelling again about her. "I can't sleep! She just makes me so mad!" Her father said.

Her father's yelling made Amber stay awake.

"Just don't think about her. She doesn't exist, it helps me fall asleep when I realize that she doesn't exist, " her mother said.

They act like she doesn't exist? The blonde repeated the words to herself. She doesn't exist. She embraced herself as she cried.

"She's crying," Mike said with a whisper.

"I wish she was never born!" Her mother yelled.

Amber cried loudly, it made her parents happy that she cried. They smiled as they closed their eyes, they've done good.

"Am I left to die?" She'd always say that when she's upset. She shut her eyes, but her tears couldn't stop rolling out of her eyes.

Tomorrow she gets to run away, she won't have to deal with her parents telling her everyday that they don't like her. She can't wait to run away.

She fake smiled as she fell fast asleep.