The Fight

A/N: I want to apologize before I write this chapter. I know Seth is out of character.

A couple of days later...

Seth and Amber have been fighting for the past few days.

Amber is starting to think that Seth doesn't love her. She sat on the wooden porch, crying her eyes out.

"I thought he wanted to be a father."

Seth was sitting on the couch, strumming some cords to help him calm down.

In the middle of strumming he heard loud sobs coming from outside.  He put down his guitar and he sighed. "I made her cry."

He rose from the couch and he stepped outside. Amber looked up at him. "What do you want?"

He sat on the porch steps. "Look, I'm sorry. I'm not ready to be a father."

"Well, you have to because I'm keeping the baby."

"What if I don't?"

"What?! You don't want to keep the baby? What's wrong with you?!" She asked in shock.

"If you can't agree with my decision, then you can leave."

Amber gasped and her tone turned into anger. "You're a father if you like it or not." She slapped him on the cheek and she shook her head. "I can't believe you!"

She stood to her feet and she entered the house. She slammed the door as if it mocked him.

She pulled out her phone and she sent her mother a text.

Pick me up. I'm going back home.

She broke down and cried as she hit send. She was just getting better, she was happy and she felt loved.

She's back to square one, where nobody loved her and treated her like shit.

She packed her things in her bag, she picked it up and she headed out the door without making eye contact.

"Amber wait!" He stood up and walked over to her.

"Back off! I'm going back home."

"Please don't go!" Tears rolled down his cheeks.

She stopped in her tracks and she turned her body to face Seth. "You won't see me ever again. I'm sure you perf it that way. Goodbye, Seth." She turned away from him and she continued to on her way.

Seth just watched the love of his life walk out of his life. He fell down on his knees and he sobbed and he yelled. "Come back Amber!"

When she heard those words, she began to sob. "I can't." She whispered to herself.

A car suddenly pulled over, it was her mother.

The blonde walked up to the car and she got in and she drove off.

She's gone now and Seth can't do anything about it, he can't fix the mistake and get a second chance, he can't get her back.

She's never coming back, she's gone forever.

A/N: What a depressing ending. Sequel coming soon!