Nothing but Fighting

"Mike,  Amber has been gone at least two weeks!" Beth paced in the living room.

"You care about her?"

"I regret every moment that I was a bad mother," she sighed.

"To tell you the truth, I'm glad she's gone," Mike said with a bit of anger.

"I miss her, and we need her back!" Beth looked at her husband and smiled weakly.

He rolled his brown eyes at her as if he didn't care as what she had to say. Beth is changing, why does she want Amber back? But her father doesn't want her to come back.

"Don't give me that look!" She shouted.

"She probably is happy where she is, if we go and find her, she may not come with us," Mike did make a point.

"You're saying that you want her back home?" Beth asked with shock.

"No, I don't even like that kid."

Beth breathed in deeply to let the air fill her lungs. "What kind of father are? You don't love your daughter! How could you say that?"

"You've changed, and I don't like it."

"I felt hurt when she left," Beth said.

"But yet, you never loved her when she was here!" He said with anger.

Beth gasped. "I'm going to go find our daughter." She headed toward the front door, but Mike grabbed her arm.

"No."

She tried to break out of his grip, she couldn't, he was holding her arm tightly. "Why?" She struggled.

"You listen to me, no questions asked."

Beth sighed deeply. "If that's what you want fine."

Mike let go of her arm. "Good, don't even bring up Amber anymore!" He shouted.

She nodded her head.

"Go make dinner!" He commanded.

She didn't say another word to her angry husband, she entered the kitchen and started to make dinner.

A/N: I know, it has nothing to do with Seth and Amber. I just wanted you guys to know what's going with her parents.