Off to see her Parents

Seth kissed Amber softy on her lips, and she pulled away. "I should go back to my parents. "

"Why? Don't you like it here?" Seth asked.

"To me it feels like I need to go back, and yes I do like it here."

"But we need you."

Amber sighed and she looked at Seth. "Come with me."

"You know I can't, the band needs us." He was trying to persuade her from leaving.

"I'm not leaving the band, I want to go see my parents. "

"No you don't, remember what they did to you? I'm not letting that happen to you," Seth said.

"Can I just see them, for a day?" She asked.

"Sure, like now?"

Amber nodded and she smiled.

They both rose from the couch, Seth grabbed his keys from the coffee table in the living room, then they both headed out of the door.

Seth locked the door and they walked downstairs, they got into his car and they pulled out of the parking lot.

"Where do they live?" Seth asked.

"On Red Rose lane."

"I know where that is."

Amber was glad that she's going to see her parents again! She smiled as she was thinking about them. Hopefully nothing will happen to her when she sees them.

Seth looked at her and  smiled. He took his hand to hold her hand. He could tell that she was glad that she's going to see her parents, but Seth didn't like the idea, but she wanted to see them badly so he had to take her, to have her feel better.

"Seth, I'd never leave the band," Amber said, breaking the silence. 

"I was afraid that I was going to loss you."

"You won't loss me, I will always be by your side, " Amber smiled.

Seth took a right turn on the road where her parents lived.

Seth and Amber hope everything goes well with her parents.