Amber's gone mad!

After dinner was over...

Amber and her mother were in the kitchen doing the dishes, Seth was watching TV.

"You should come back and live with me," her mother said.

"Why?" Amber asked as she was dying a dish and putting it away.

"You don't need to live with Seth, I don't trust him," Beth said as she was washing a dish.

She froze, she couldn't believe that her mother said that about Seth. She wanted to go rage, but she has to control it. "I'm fine."

"Living with him?" Beth asked.

The blonde nodded and dried some more dishes.

"Honey, he might hurt you or something, " her mother sighed.

"He's not going to hurt me mom, he loves me!" Amber shouted with bewilderment. Maybe it's a good time to get mad.

"Honey," Beth washed more dishes.

"You want me to come back and let me do nothing? And you don't want me to be with Seth?" Amber said with a bit of anger.

"No, I want you to come back, I miss my Amber, " Beth fake smiled.

"That's a lie," she threw the towel on the table hard, and she walked in the living room with rage. "Let's go Seth."

Amber walked out of the house, and Seth followed her. "Hey, what's up?"

"My mother wants me away from you," she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Seriously? Are you sure?" Seth asked.

Amber nodded. "I wanna go home."

Seth unlocked the car and got in along with Amber, they buckled up and they pulled out of the driveway onto the road.

It suddenly got quiet, all was heard was the car's engine and the wheels on the road.

Seth sighed. "Your mother misses you."

"No, she doesn't trust you. "

Seth didn't say another word, he didn't want Amber to get up set, it was best not to talk. The car ride was quiet until they reached home.